FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 04-01-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Ready for your viewing pleasure!

This weeks addition is pictorial action. you guys 2nd favorite to see from the viewing poll.

This weeks menu is myself and a new boytoy from N Florida. He really turned me on in this shoot. Once again I got caught jerking off in the loc****om by a hot football jock. It was a good thing he was wide reciever. because I was definitely in the mood to tackle some ass. His oral talent was impressive. Ive never seen a guy quite so eager to taste my shemale cum. His determination and dedication got him exactly what he was begging from me. The pics this week. The video next week.

The lovely young and sweet Yasmeen from Miami did a hot dance on the stripper pole. She had an admirer that tipped her very well. He was also rewarded with a big load of tranny cum in this hot set of pics. She even dropped to her knees and let him unload on her gorgeous face.

The 3rd set of this weeks addition is also of myself and the lovely 36DDD Kat Vixen. working with females is much different from what Im used to. Men you can tie up. force them on their knees. squeeze their balls til their mouth opens wide then insert your cock. you can stick all kinds of hard objects up thier asses. cum anywhere you want. kick them out the door and wake up with another HOT memory. Girls...mind you.. this FA's opinion.
I feel the need to be more gentle, more respectful. I havent got to the point where I can be my brutal foxy self with them...YET.. Maybe she'll come twitching by soon and Ill fuck her like I do you dudes...Anyway.. I think you might enjoy this set of pics. Its part 1 (the oral)

"Who will Foxy Angel fuck next?"

Angel
Old 04-01-2005, 08:12 AM   #2
Alabama Bob

She Needs It

Foxy,

I'll happily let you into my bed, though i'll be the one doing the taking
Old 04-12-2005, 02:06 AM   #3
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

You'll be taking WHAT from WHO?

whats you smoking on? lol