FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 05-05-2004, 03:52 AM   #1
riffraff
Senior Contributor

Kourtney, Love, etc.

First, I'm glad to see that Kourtney made another appearance in the latest update to the "Angel's Girls" section. Pretty eyes, full lips, perfect boobs, and a BIG dick...wow! Can't wait to see her on Foxy's soon-to-be released DVD's.

Second, where's the Love? Olivia Love! Haven't seen her in the "Angel's Girls" section in several months. Maybe she could be included next month (hear that Foxy?).

Third, Foxy looks great as a Girl Scout (I'd love to munch on her Caramel deLites), but with that deep, dark, exotic tan I think she might make a better Brownie!
riffraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Thanks for the admiration of the Girlscout set. Im flattered you are enjoying that set. you can munch on my cookie anytime.

Kourtney will always be part of my site and my life. when I run out of her. I will always have her back for more. we have become such close friends and I enjoy her work and her company and she loves to be photographed.

as for the love... it is not gone but it is running low. I have had the pleasure of photgraphing Olivia love twice and enjoy her look and work as well. she is another girl that will never let us down.(much pun) I do have another hot set of the lovely Olivia love that I will surely put up for you next update. Ill see if I cant get a hold of her and have her back for some more. Im pretty sure she would do some action for us as well.... Ill get on that for you guys.

Kisses!
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:49 AM   #3
TSKourtney
XXX Tgirl MILF TSKourtney

Angel, I truly love you!

"Kourtney will always be part of my site and my life. when I run out of her. I will always have her back for more. we have become such close friends and I enjoy her work and her company and she loves to be photographed"

My sweet, sweet love...you'll never know who I truly needed to read those very words, AT THIS MOMENT. I miss you terribly, and can not wait to kiss, hug, and smell you. That, and you're the only girl I know who can hang with me when it comes to chicken fajitas....hahahaha!

Did you get my message this morning? LOL

Kourt
TSKourtney is offline   Reply With Quote