FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 01-11-2003, 08:19 PM   #1
RacquelLover

Racquel

Hey Angel!

Love your site. As you can tell I am a BIG fan of Racquel, and was hoping for another update of her soon.

Also, is there ever any chance of seeing Racquel and either another t-girl like yourself, or with a guy. Would absolutely love the site of that!!
RacquelLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 05:03 PM   #2
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Wink

I have some more lovely galleries of Racquel, she is one of my favorites to photograph. I will post o new gallery of her this month. Shes a little more particular when it comes to action. we have discussed it, she is interested. we havent found the right guy for her yet. any takers?
kisses
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 07:54 PM   #3
RacquelLover

Cool

Angel, I'll be down in Florida in March and I'll be happy to volunteer my services to be photographed with Racquel
Old 01-19-2003, 12:59 AM   #4
daniii

I'll help

I'll be down in Feb and would love to assist Racquel in making an action movie. I sent you an e-mail today!
daniii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 12:01 AM   #5
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi there guys
I am on the phone with Racquel now as I am typing. She is very interested in doing some action for us. She is requesting to see you guys pics that are interested in modeling with her. She doesnt have a computer for you to send her your pics. please send them to me and I will invite her over to view them. We look forward to seeing your pic and will post our opinion when we get together soon.
Kisses
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 08:27 PM   #6
RacquelLover

Well, I have looked at all the girls of this month's update, and there are some fine women!! But, once again, Racquel rises to the challenge! Another unbelievable showing, she is just amazing, absolutley amazing

Thank you Angel, not only are you a knockout, but you constantly hook a brother up!!

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Diamond as well, that is a beautiful woman as well, what a smile, what a body!

Peace