FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 02-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #1
pepe3z

Trampling

Hello
The Pics are awsome in www.foxyangel.com !!!!!
I´d love to see a trampling session, with Angel and two more big cock girls trampling naked on a small man. Foot worship while stroking cocks could be terrific too.
I guess a G/S end would be too much,... what do you think ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $$$$$angel in restroom.jpg (36.3 KB, 788 views)
pepe3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 08:52 PM   #2
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

It actually does sound hot and you know Im always up for new experiences. Any volunteers to be the little man on the bottom?
When It comes I will deliver it.

Kisses
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:47 PM   #3
lilLoverMarkie

Wink Orlando boy!

You name the time, and I will be available for any fantasy you request. I have been longing for you to visit Orlando.

Until we meet!

With admiration,
Markie
Old 02-14-2004, 04:01 AM   #4
pepe3z

Yes please Angel ! You, Nefertiti, Jenniffer and Pamela...stomp, trample on him, make him lick your toes and soles, while you kiss and massage your cocks, and finally cum on him.

( Sorry Markie, you asked for it )
Old 02-19-2004, 08:13 PM   #5
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Markie
Ill be requesting your services soon babes

Angel
Old 05-17-2004, 06:19 AM   #6
pepe3z

WHY MY THREAD ASKING FOR TRAMPLING HAS BEEN DELETED ?
Old 05-19-2004, 04:06 PM   #7
davidfsmith33

I will be back in the states on vacation in early August oh foxy one and would love to be the center of a trampling session with you and whomever you choose to........

all you need to do is ask Angel and I'm there for you
Old 05-30-2004, 04:58 PM   #8
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Pepe
your thread wasnt meant to be deleted. I had no idea it was. feel free to post again.

Angel
Old 06-01-2004, 03:41 AM   #9
pepe3z

Thanks Angel, I will keep on posting in this one. Basically I just asked for a trampling thread, you know...

By the way, the 26th I sent an order for the 3 DVDs, I hope you receive it at the end of the week.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:49 AM   #10
pepe3z

Hello Angel and Forum
I apologize for insisting this much in a trampling (and domination) post. I just believe It´s gonna be amazing. I don´t know how difficult It is to find a little male actor to be trampled by two or three shemales, but I´m sure many of your fans would like it.
I´m not a tall and strong guy, in fact I´m 5´5” and 155 Lbs. One year ago in Europe I spoke with a shemale and she agreed to give me a trampling session. She also looked for a second shemale to join us. They were both blonde girls, and quite taller than me. The taller was 6 feet and some 180 Lbs and the other girl was 5´10 and 170 lbs I guess. I just asked them to take their heels off, but they got naked very soon. Both shemales trampled on me during half an hour with their big bare feet, they made me suck their toes, lick their feet,… they also sat naked on my face, and rubbed their cocks on my lips too, and when they got excited they kissed each other while trampling on me. I remember clearly how I took their full weight, with one of them standing on my upper body (on foot on my chest and the other on my face), and the other on my tummy, and they kissed and massaged their bonners while laughing because I was all sored and red beneath their feet. Finally one of them cum in my face. It was amazing.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:18 PM   #11
riffraff
Senior Contributor

Trampled under foot...

Damn, a transsexual trampling a little man...that's what I call a double fetish.

I won't judge you, though. Because as Marlon Brando said, playing Colonel Kurtz in "Apocalypse Now":

"You have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling...without passion...without judgement...without judgement. Because it's judgement that defeats us. "
riffraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:02 PM   #12
pepe3z

I have just seen Angel´s beautiful feet in the last update "Cabana Girl". Don´t you think that pictures with Angel and any other two beauties trampling nude on a little guy before making him suck their shemale cocks, can be a BLAST ???