FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 12-31-2002, 09:29 AM   #1
wes69
Banned

Happy new year

A Very happy new year to our very beautiful hostess Angel and also to your hot sexy friends Angel.I have enjoyed working through the galleries ***ce becoming a member here and there is so much shemale beauty to be seen here - foxy's friends ,in the sex acion scnes and of course the irresistabel beauty of yourself Angel and your fabulous body which I enjoy viewing time and again.
I am sure I will enjoy what you have in store for us in 2003 also.
Kind regards from the UK
Wes
wes69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 06:01 PM   #2
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi there and thank you ever so for the kind admiration of my site in 2002. I promise 2003 will be even hotter. Im going to do much more traveling this year and scout out you guys alot more sexy shemales. and ofcourse I will be more than generous with solo and action sets of myself. Stay tuned guys its going to be a great year.
Kisses
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote