FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 09-05-2009, 04:39 AM   #1
BigJoeKrash

I have a question for Foxy

How would you deal with a guy that has never been with a Transsexual woman before that was a top? Is there dirty talk, does it go hard and fast for 2 hours, or do you go easy on him at first. What would you teach him. I want details, cause I have a trip to Florida and may want to give Foxy as call if she is available.
BigJoeKrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
deepthroat

I suggest you read some of the reviews of Foxy Angel on this board. I think you will enjoy yourself if you want a sexy TS to top youhttp://www.foxyangel.com/forums/imag...ies/fing22.gif
deepthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins. If you cant get used to it by then you can just get off my cock. You know Im the aggressive type and I would much rather bury your face in the pillow and drill your ass hard and get off on your muffled moans and groans as I fill your hole with my entire she cock. You will be taught nicely how to please me, how to suck me, lick my head, cock and shaft and eventually deepthroat until I roll you over and de virgin you. I will then put you on your knees. (I will need to see that ass Im about to use and abuse) I will allow you enough time to get nice and comfy with my cock in your ass before I start drilling you hard. I will roll you over and fuck you missionary. Your legs pinned up as I drill more into your tight ass. Then I have choices...I can either reward you with a foxy facial or possibly allow you to swallow my foxy load or like a VERY select few ill just make a deposit in your hole while I jerk off you hard cock.

Thats how we do it!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
captainblue
Foxy Angel Lover

you make me melt Foxy
captainblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
swman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyAngel View Post
I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins.
That's plenty of time. And then I will endure and enjoy the deep thrusting...
swman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:31 AM   #6
greyhame

Foxy, that's one of the hottest things I've ever read. Can't wait for you to try me out :P
greyhame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Glad you like it! I think 5 minutes is plenty time to get used to my cock. I will take it nice slow and easy thrusting softly. When that 5 minutes is up... Hold on to the headboard baby. Its balls to the wall. Take it or...
Old 09-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
swman

I think by then we don't have a choice but to take it....hard and deep....
swman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #9
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

You got that right!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #10
BigJoeKrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyAngel View Post
I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins. If you cant get used to it by then you can just get off my cock. You know Im the aggressive type and I would much rather bury your face in the pillow and drill your ass hard and get off on your muffled moans and groans as I fill your hole with my entire she cock. You will be taught nicely how to please me, how to suck me, lick my head, cock and shaft and eventually deepthroat until I roll you over and de virgin you. I will then put you on your knees. (I will need to see that ass Im about to use and abuse) I will allow you enough time to get nice and comfy with my cock in your ass before I start drilling you hard. I will roll you over and fuck you missionary. Your legs pinned up as I drill more into your tight ass. Then I have choices...I can either reward you with a foxy facial or possibly allow you to swallow my foxy load or like a VERY select few ill just make a deposit in your hole while I jerk off you hard cock.

Thats how we do it!!!

That what I thought you would say. Now my oral skill are bar none, Just never been topped
BigJoeKrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #11
deepthroat

That sounded just like my experience with Foxy Angel. Oh BTW the ending is very tasty. I can't wait to be treated with a mouthful of cum again!!!!
deepthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
poppolo

hi foxy i have try with asian lady she have big and hard dick it was the first time for me but we stay more than 45 min try to put her dick insaid my very smole ass hole but can't we do every thing to get her dick into my ass but she can't so i wanna know why may coz i have virgin ass hole and she have big hard dick or may be she did't know how to get my virgin ? u say u need only 5 min wit virgin ass but she take more than 45 min but at the end can't so pls can u tell me why?
poppolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #13
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

maybe she doesn't have the long stiff cock I have. Maybe she doesn't have the skills I have. could be various reasons.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
captainblue
Foxy Angel Lover

what do u mean maybe? noone has the skills you have and noone's cock can compare to yours
captainblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:04 AM   #15
poppolo

she already have big and long hard stiff cock i think may be she can't coz she have this big stiff cock more 10 inch so u think i can try again or i keep my virgin ass ...i love to try but with shemale only i do't feel like to do it with guy
poppolo is offline   Reply With Quote