FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 07-18-2003, 12:13 PM   #1
minnesotaman

foxy coming north ever??

hey foxy -- I have been a memeber for almost 18 months now and I have not got down to Fl to see you yet, your website is the best ever i cannot get enough. The reason that I am typing right now istead of looking at your shoots is because I was wondering in if you ever considered coming to the Chicago area anytime? One can only dream. Keep up the great work.....

see you somewhere soon

Minnesotaman
minnesotaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hey there babes. I want to thank you for your continued admiration and support. I am flattered you have been with me for so long. It makes me feel good about my work to have such a long time admirer and fan of my site.
I will be visiting Chicago for the first time this year. Im hoping to get there in september before it gets to cold for this florida girl. I will be sure and post my travel plans when I know the exact dates. kisses
Look forward to seeing you there
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 04:50 AM   #3
fsubbf

Chicago Trip

Foxy,

You truely are one of the most attractive women I have seen in along time. Your website truely turns me on everytime I view your pics. I would love to meet you when you go to Chicago. I am ***gle and 29.

Doug
fsubbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 08:26 AM   #4
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hey there. Im thinking Chicago in sept no later than Oct. Ill be sure and keep you posted as to when that exact day may be.
I look forward to meeting you there. Kisses
Angel
FoxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 03:12 AM   #5
fsubbf

Foxy I definately look forward to meeting you in Chicago. IT will be my first experience with a woman with so much to offer. I have wanted your cock to be the first one In put in my mouth in a long time. I look forward to meeting you!!!

Doug
Old 09-05-2003, 05:14 AM   #6
fsubbf

Coming north

Are you still planning a trip up north? Are you planning on doing a shoot while you are up here?