PDA

View Full Version : Trampling

pepe3z
02-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Hello
The Pics are awsome in www.foxyangel.com !!!!!
I´d love to see a trampling session, with Angel and two more big cock girls trampling naked on a small man. Foot worship while stroking cocks could be terrific too.
I guess a G/S end would be too much,... what do you think ?

FoxyAngel
02-09-2004, 08:52 PM
It actually does sound hot and you know Im always up for new experiences. Any volunteers to be the little man on the bottom?
When It comes I will deliver it.

Kisses
Angel

lilLoverMarkie
02-12-2004, 04:47 PM
You name the time, and I will be available for any fantasy you request. I have been longing for you to visit Orlando.

Until we meet!

With admiration,
Markie
:D

pepe3z
02-14-2004, 04:01 AM
Yes please Angel ! You, Nefertiti, Jenniffer and Pamela...stomp, trample on him, make him lick your toes and soles, while you kiss and massage your cocks, and finally cum on him.

( Sorry Markie, you asked for it )

FoxyAngel
02-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Markie
Ill be requesting your services soon babes

Angel

pepe3z
05-17-2004, 06:19 AM
WHY MY THREAD ASKING FOR TRAMPLING HAS BEEN DELETED ?

davidfsmith33
05-19-2004, 04:06 PM
I will be back in the states on vacation in early August oh foxy one and would love to be the center of a trampling session with you and whomever you choose to........

all you need to do is ask Angel and I'm there for you

FoxyAngel
05-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Pepe
your thread wasnt meant to be deleted. I had no idea it was. feel free to post again.

Angel

pepe3z
06-01-2004, 03:41 AM
Thanks Angel, I will keep on posting in this one. Basically I just asked for a trampling thread, you know...

By the way, the 26th I sent an order for the 3 DVDs, I hope you receive it at the end of the week.

pepe3z
06-01-2004, 03:49 AM
Hello Angel and Forum
I apologize for insisting this much in a trampling (and domination) post. I just believe It´s gonna be amazing. I don´t know how difficult It is to find a little male actor to be trampled by two or three shemales, but I´m sure many of your fans would like it.
I´m not a tall and strong guy, in fact I´m 5´5” and 155 Lbs. One year ago in Europe I spoke with a shemale and she agreed to give me a trampling session. She also looked for a second shemale to join us. They were both blonde girls, and quite taller than me. The taller was 6 feet and some 180 Lbs and the other girl was 5´10 and 170 lbs I guess. I just asked them to take their heels off, but they got naked very soon. Both shemales trampled on me during half an hour with their big bare feet, they made me suck their toes, lick their feet,… they also sat naked on my face, and rubbed their cocks on my lips too, and when they got excited they kissed each other while trampling on me. I remember clearly how I took their full weight, with one of them standing on my upper body (on foot on my chest and the other on my face), and the other on my tummy, and they kissed and massaged their bonners while laughing because I was all sored and red beneath their feet. Finally one of them cum in my face. It was amazing.

riffraff
06-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Damn, a transsexual trampling a little man...that's what I call a double fetish.

I won't judge you, though. Because as Marlon Brando said, playing Colonel Kurtz in "Apocalypse Now":

"You have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling...without passion...without judgement...without judgement. Because it's judgement that defeats us. "

pepe3z
06-17-2004, 12:02 PM
I have just seen Angel´s beautiful feet in the last update "Cabana Girl". Don´t you think that pictures with Angel and any other two beauties trampling nude on a little guy before making him suck their shemale cocks, can be a BLAST ???