View Full Version : I have a question for Foxy

BigJoeKrash
09-05-2009, 04:39 AM
How would you deal with a guy that has never been with a Transsexual woman before that was a top? Is there dirty talk, does it go hard and fast for 2 hours, or do you go easy on him at first. What would you teach him. I want details, cause I have a trip to Florida and may want to give Foxy as call if she is available.

deepthroat
09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
I suggest you read some of the reviews of Foxy Angel on this board. I think you will enjoy yourself if you want a sexy TS to top you:Clapp:http://www.foxyangel.com/forums/images/smilies/fing22.gif

FoxyAngel
09-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins. If you cant get used to it by then you can just get off my cock. You know Im the aggressive type and I would much rather bury your face in the pillow and drill your ass hard and get off on your muffled moans and groans as I fill your hole with my entire she cock. You will be taught nicely how to please me, how to suck me, lick my head, cock and shaft and eventually deepthroat until I roll you over and de virgin you. I will then put you on your knees. (I will need to see that ass Im about to use and abuse) I will allow you enough time to get nice and comfy with my cock in your ass before I start drilling you hard. I will roll you over and fuck you missionary. Your legs pinned up as I drill more into your tight ass. Then I have choices...I can either reward you with a foxy facial or possibly allow you to swallow my foxy load or like a VERY select few ill just make a deposit in your hole while I jerk off you hard cock.

Thats how we do it!!!

captainblue
09-15-2009, 07:47 PM
you make me melt Foxy

swman
09-16-2009, 12:33 PM
I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins.
That's plenty of time. And then I will endure and enjoy the deep thrusting...

greyhame
09-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Foxy, that's one of the hottest things I've ever read. Can't wait for you to try me out :P

FoxyAngel
09-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Glad you like it! I think 5 minutes is plenty time to get used to my cock. I will take it nice slow and easy thrusting softly. When that 5 minutes is up... Hold on to the headboard baby. Its balls to the wall. Take it or...

swman
09-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I think by then we don't have a choice but to take it....hard and deep....

FoxyAngel
09-19-2009, 06:53 PM
You got that right!!!

BigJoeKrash
09-20-2009, 01:24 AM
I have mercy on virgin ass for about the first 5 mins. If you cant get used to it by then you can just get off my cock. You know Im the aggressive type and I would much rather bury your face in the pillow and drill your ass hard and get off on your muffled moans and groans as I fill your hole with my entire she cock. You will be taught nicely how to please me, how to suck me, lick my head, cock and shaft and eventually deepthroat until I roll you over and de virgin you. I will then put you on your knees. (I will need to see that ass Im about to use and abuse) I will allow you enough time to get nice and comfy with my cock in your ass before I start drilling you hard. I will roll you over and fuck you missionary. Your legs pinned up as I drill more into your tight ass. Then I have choices...I can either reward you with a foxy facial or possibly allow you to swallow my foxy load or like a VERY select few ill just make a deposit in your hole while I jerk off you hard cock.

Thats how we do it!!!

:jumpingfo

That what I thought you would say. Now my oral skill are bar none, Just never been topped

deepthroat
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
That sounded just like my experience with Foxy Angel. Oh BTW the ending is very tasty. I can't wait to be treated with a mouthful of cum again!!!!

poppolo
10-01-2009, 07:15 PM
hi foxy i have try with asian lady she have big and hard dick it was the first time for me but we stay more than 45 min try to put her dick insaid my very smole ass hole but can't we do every thing to get her dick into my ass but she can't so i wanna know why may coz i have virgin ass hole and she have big hard dick or may be she did't know how to get my virgin ? u say u need only 5 min wit virgin ass but she take more than 45 min but at the end can't so pls can u tell me why?

FoxyAngel
10-02-2009, 12:02 AM
maybe she doesn't have the long stiff cock I have. Maybe she doesn't have the skills I have. could be various reasons.

captainblue
10-02-2009, 12:15 AM
what do u mean maybe? noone has the skills you have and noone's cock can compare to yours

poppolo
10-02-2009, 08:04 AM
she already have big and long hard stiff cock i think may be she can't coz she have this big stiff cock more 10 inch so u think i can try again or i keep my virgin ass ...i love to try but with shemale only i do't feel like to do it with guy