PDA

View Full Version : foxy coming north ever??

minnesotaman
07-18-2003, 12:13 PM
hey foxy -- I have been a memeber for almost 18 months now and I have not got down to Fl to see you yet, your website is the best ever i cannot get enough. The reason that I am typing right now istead of looking at your shoots is because I was wondering in if you ever considered coming to the Chicago area anytime? One can only dream. Keep up the great work.....

see you somewhere soon

Minnesotaman

FoxyAngel
07-19-2003, 11:06 AM
Hey there babes. I want to thank you for your continued admiration and support. I am flattered you have been with me for so long. It makes me feel good about my work to have such a long time admirer and fan of my site.
I will be visiting Chicago for the first time this year. Im hoping to get there in september before it gets to cold for this florida girl. I will be sure and post my travel plans when I know the exact dates. kisses
Look forward to seeing you there
Angel

fsubbf
08-01-2003, 04:50 AM
Foxy,

You truely are one of the most attractive women I have seen in along time. Your website truely turns me on everytime I view your pics. I would love to meet you when you go to Chicago. I am ***gle and 29.

Doug

FoxyAngel
08-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Hey there. Im thinking Chicago in sept no later than Oct. Ill be sure and keep you posted as to when that exact day may be.
I look forward to meeting you there. Kisses
Angel

fsubbf
08-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Foxy I definately look forward to meeting you in Chicago. IT will be my first experience with a woman with so much to offer. I have wanted your cock to be the first one In put in my mouth in a long time. I look forward to meeting you!!!

Doug

fsubbf
09-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Are you still planning a trip up north? Are you planning on doing a shoot while you are up here?