PDA

View Full Version : The UP view

wes69
06-29-2003, 09:53 AM
I must say that my favourite shots are the 'up' views where we get to look up to see beautiful shemales and their cocks.There are some superb up shots in th elatest update of Angels beautiful sexy friends beginning with Neffertiti - who definitely has a very big surprise up her skirt

wes69
06-29-2003, 09:57 AM
The next superb view I enjoyed is the very hot Courtney Cokkks - definitely in need of more then one k for her superb cock.

wes69
06-29-2003, 10:00 AM
Third super view is of Christina - in fact there are a number of good views - she also seems to have fun with that chain

wes69
06-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Of course however much I enjoy looking at all the sexy ladies and their cocks ,best of all is always Angel.Your cock is the most beautiful of all Angel and i always enjoy the new views of you each month - hope we get to see more 'up ' shots of you in future updates

FoxyAngel
07-19-2003, 11:26 AM
hey there. I shoot those pics just for you. when Im under the girls shooting up at their big cocks I think to myself wes is going to love these. Im getting better at remembering to include some of those in every layout for you. Kisses
Angel

summersun
06-25-2004, 04:49 PM
VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL COCK's!! BLACK, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICK COCK's !!!!!!!!!!!

racnjason2
07-06-2004, 10:26 AM
How big is Neferetti's cock?

riffraff
07-06-2004, 10:35 PM
I don't know the exact size of Nefertiti's cock, but I do know that it's sooooo big that:

...her cockhead has only seen her balls in photos.

...she could wear it as a necktie if she weren't so afraid of getting a hard-on and killing herself.

...a homeless family lives underneath it.

...every time she gets a hard-on, she causes a solar eclipse.

...it violates seventeen zoning laws.

...when she gets a boner her eyebrows disappear.

...she had to build a ramp and make it handicap-accessible.

...she entered it in a “Big Dick” contest and won first, second, and third prize.

...Michael Jackson wants to build an amusement park on it.

...it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack her off.

...King Kong is going to crawl up it in the next re-make.

...she has to check it as luggage when she flys.