View Full Version : Another Foxy Fantasy part 2 - Enjoy!

shaven_cock2001
11-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Here's the second part to my fantasy.
:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

“My turn,” Madison says.

I look over and her penis is directly in front of me.

“Service my dick spermeater”, she says and grabs the back of my head and slides her cock down my throat. “Time to eat my cum.”

This time I have full use of my hands so I grab the shaft with one and massage Madison’s cum filled balls with the other. I tongue the head of the penis for more pleasure. Meanwhile Tonya is humping my wife hard, I can hear the slickness of Nerfertiti left-over jizz as Tonya fucks her.

I also notice that one of Foxy’s other TS friends has bent Tori over and is plowing her cunt. Jill is next to me watching and masturbating. She relishes the fact that I’m sucking cock.

I focus on the erection in my mouth as I continue to stimulate it toward orgasm. Madison plunges her shaft in and out of my mouth.

“Throat fuck him Madison”, Jill says. “use his mouth as a cunt and fuck it good.”

The other TS friend of Foxy’s stands next to Madison and is stoking her cock. I can see the purple head on the penis, it won’t be long until it produces a load.

“I can’t hold back any longer, here it cums my sperm, Madison yells, “I gonna fill your mouth with my seed.”

With that she hammers her cock all the way down that I can taste the salty cream. Madison then pulls out her dick and lets the load shoot on my face. The other TS standing next to her begins spew too. They both fire lava hot jism into my open mouth and on my face. Thick streams cascade from their cocks.

Tori’s TS lover announces that she’s about to deposit a load in her vagina. She pounds away at Tori filling her up with a big load of cum.

I turn my attention to my wife as Tonya’s cock is in the process of adding more cum in my wife’s pussy.

“Give it to me Tonya, pound my pussy. Use it for you pleasure.” I heard my wife say. “Let your load go.”

Tonya’s tensed up and orgasmed. She then pulls out her spewing cock and Jill slides over and held open my wife’s vagina. This gave Tonya the opportunity to continue shooting in her love canal.

When Tonya was done my wife looks over at me with approval as my face is dripping with cum.

“Cum over here honey and lap up you wife’s sloppy, cum filled pussy” she said. “I don’t know what came over me, it was so hot watching you suck cock that I had to have one inside me. Nefertiti and Tonya fucked me good and hard. Now perform cunnilingus on my vagina and lap up their sperm.”

I looked between her legs and could see the gelatinous loads not only inside her, but coating her shaven public area as well.

Jill grabs my head and says, “you heard you wife cuckold, clean up her well fucked pussy.”

I begin lapping up the semen off first off her thighs, then I stick my tongue in her cunt. The thick fluid flows freely and coats my tongue with cream.

“Show us the load on your tongue”, Foxy says. “Show everyone the cum you are going to eat.”

I stick my tongue out showing a thick wad of jizz on it. Then I swallow and back to eating her out. It’s then I feel it, pressure from behind.

My wife says, “***ce Foxy’s cock was the first one you sucked and her sperm the first you ate. I think it only fitting that she will be the first to sodomize you.”

I was about to lift my head in protest, but Jill had a firm hold on my head. I could only continue to lap up her pussy.

“You know how you like to fuck me in the ass, my wife says, “I think you should have the same pleasure!”

“The only thing I like better than breaking in a virgin mouth is breaking a virgin ass,” Foxy says as she eases in her rod.

Slowly I relax some and it slides all the way down. With me lapping on my wife’s fucked cunt, Foxy could easily bang me doggy style. I could feel Foxy’s hairless balls slap against my own as she begins to sodomize me. Here I thought sucking cock in front of my wife was humiliating enough. Now I am getting fucked while eating semen out of her cunt.

“Yeah, you nice and tight” Foxy proclaimed, “this won’t be too long. I just want to pound you good and hard. Keep licking your wife cuckold.”

Foxy was right it didn’t last long as she let loose I could feel the heat in my rectum as she showered my insides with sperm. She pulls out and I think the evening is over. Just then Nefertiti flips my on my backside, my wife and Toni grab my ankles and place them in back of my head. My ass is up in the air, totally exposed. I see Nefertiti’s huge cock and think that it’s not going to fits. Fortunately Foxy’s semen acted as a lubricate and Nefertiti ever so slowly pushed her shaft in me. I watched in amazement as I was getting impaled by her ebony dong. In this position my cock was flopping around as Nefertiti’s relentless attack on my as commenced.

Jill grabs my penis and stokes it, “go on cuckold, we know you enjoy getting sodomized. It’s OK if you want to ejaculate while a cock is in you ass while we watch. Shoot you load, spew it.”

Jill grip on my cock becomes harder and faster at the same time I watch in disbelief that I am able to handle such an enormous cock. Nefertiti’s slams harder and harder inside me, each penetration, deeper and deeper. I can tell soon I will have a second load of semen in my ass.

“Here’s my load cum slut, I shot my load in your wife now I going to cum inside you,” Nefertiti says.

I feel her pole expand and begin emptying her seed in my rectum. At the same time I can’t hold off, Jill’s hand-job is too much. I splatter my face with my own jizm.

”Open you mouth spermeater”, Madison says, “eat you own cum.”

I do as I am told. I’m giving myself a sperm facial as Nefertiti’s orgasm subsides.

Finally my wife says to me, “what do you say now honey? You should thank our guests”

“I want to thank you all for letting me suck you cocks and eat you sperm.” I say.

“And? my wife says.

“And thank you for fucking my wife and allowing me to lap up you thick cum from her vagina.”

“And? my wife says.

“And thank you for sodomizing me in front of my wife.”

“Well done” says Foxy!

FoxyAngel
11-20-2006, 08:26 PM
HOT part 2. I enjoyed our second wind even better. you picked the right name for yourself spermeater. I loved it when you licked the girls sperm out of your wifes V. that was hot. I also love how we use you for a pleasure and your wife and her friends are there to move you into position for us. Pretty hot. Im glad I got I to tag that ass first before Nefertiti. Now you would really be a true ass fucked cum slut cuckold.

shaven_cock2001
11-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Foxy-
I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Just let me know if you want me to keep writing some more stories about me sucking your smooth cock and swallowing a huge load of your thick sperm. My wife even loves to watch me masturbate while looking at your images. Please post more!!! :)

Have a great day.
shaven_cock2001

FoxyAngel
11-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Keep em cumming! I love them! especially when they are about me.