View Full Version : First time on the Board!

ruwild
11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Angel! It's my first time to be with you on your Board! I may write stories but I've never done the blog thing before! I just sent you an email about the last story 'Your Best Damn Girlfriend Ever' and when I got to the bottom of the email you sent to me I decided to join your board. I was reading the last thread and it seems that a lot of your fans like it that you're a TOP! You know that's what turns me on! I'll have to check out some of the other threads and see what they say as well. Might be some good stuff here for a story. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon.

Yours,
RUWild

FoxyAngel
11-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi there wild one. My awesome story writer. I have to commend you on your latest story once again. its amazing! I love it the best so far. Its like your in my head and reading my mind and the way I think. you dont know me personally? is this what you get from me from my vids and work? I feel you know me a bit well. I love how you express my thoughts and my demeanor into words.

Guys for those reading this post. He has written many of the special stories on my site and each one gets so much better than the other. I hope some of you out there enjoy them half as much as I do. I will be putting his latest story up on my site this next addition. you guys might want to read this one most of all. He's got me pegged out fairly well in this one. Well. its just the way Id be if "I were your best damn girl friend ever"

Thanks for participating and posting on my board.