PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Anniversary update

wes69
03-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Angel.Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary of providing us with the most beautiful images of yourself and friends.The update is fantastic - the sex action is superb - Alex looks like he had agreat time with 3 beautiful ladies , and you look fabulous taking control as always.There are so many beautiful friends of yours ,including some of my favourites.It is always good to see so much beauty and so much beautiful cock to enjoy.Your lady friends look so hot beautiful and sexy and ready to take control with their beautiful cocks.
As always Angel you look fantastic in your solo sets - you really are so beautiful ,sexy and irresistable and of course your cock looks magnificnet powerful and beautiful.You look wonderful in this image I have attached and your cock absolutely awesome and beautiful

FoxyAngel
04-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Thank you doll. your admiration is beyond flattering. The pleasure is all mine doing for you what I do. Me and the girls have some amazing times together. We really enjoy our shoots and showing out and looking beautiful and showing off our hot powerful cocks. the pics are getting better, the girls are getting hotter and the action that has been going on lately has been just simply beautiful. Alex ofcourse was delighted to take on the 3 lovely girls, MyLady, Sasha and Sheeba.
Im definately hooking my girl Sheeba up with Janira past boytoy Michael. I think they will look amazing together.
My 3rd year anniversary was wonderful. Thanks again for commenting so highly. Im looking forward to a better, hotter year coming. Im now venturing to residence with studio ******* where me and the girls can get more creative with our work. Im really excited about the changes about to be. you'll see.
Kisses
Angel