View Full Version : foxy and roxy

justme
10-27-2006, 01:52 PM
damn!!! the nurse outfits look so hot on you ladies. i'd like to see you ladies dressed up in sexy police uniforms. being a police officer i'd love to be on the wrong end of the law this time. you and roxy and me in a jail cell. suck on both of those beautiful cocks and have you 2 take turns fucking my ass. i would love to taste those loads!! emmmmmm

nj's finest

wes69
10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Foxy and Roxy must be the ultimate tag team - 2 incredibly beautiful ladies with sensational bodies - and especially beautiful cocks

I just gotta envy the guy in the stripper pole action where you two ladies perform on the lucky guy.
just imagine the pleasure of sucking Foxy's beautiful cock as Roxy thrusts from behing - and then later sucking Roxy as Foxy does the fucking

superman1968
10-29-2006, 11:28 AM
I couldn't agree more.....a position to envy for many masterbations to cum.

FoxyAngel
11-01-2006, 01:55 PM
That too could be you.

superman1968
11-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Only if your coming back to Connecticut.....
I'll be the middle of your sandwiches anyday!

goodtimes
11-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Angel i have to agree that is so hot with you and roxy tagging him...i keep thinking about the feel and touch of your hard shemale cock...getting tagged by by both you & roxy would put me totally over the top ... 'mmmm

bifireguy
11-12-2006, 04:13 PM
I Sent You An Email With My Pics.im In Miami.not Far From You At All.i Hope I Hear Back From You..

FoxyAngel
11-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Tagging is what Foxy and Roxy do best!

Ill look for your email and respond bifireguy. I thought zi was caught up onm emails. sure no response? Nice ass btw.

bifireguy
11-21-2006, 07:41 PM
glad to hear back from you.id lov for you to take care of my azz.be a drean cum true

LordAnubus
11-23-2006, 08:27 AM
Man I would love for that to be me as I have fantazied about getting gangbanged by at least 10 hung sexy ladies.

FoxyAngel
11-24-2006, 11:54 PM
I dont know if I can arrange 10 hung sexy ladies but I can definitely arrange for you to be gang-banged. If serious send pics.

LordAnubus
11-27-2006, 12:50 PM
I dont know if I can arrange 10 hung sexy ladies but I can definitely arrange for you to be gang-banged. If serious send pics.

I am eager.

FoxyAngel
11-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Get in touch with me after the holidays and Ill arrange that gang bang and shoot for you.

tsgangbangee
12-08-2006, 11:18 PM
done that!!! and would love to make it a daily ritual. Unbeleavable!!! wish the two of you would travel up to South Carolina, or Atlanta or even Charlotte. I would go far that again.:bananadan

FoxyAngel
12-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I was in Charlotte for a week 2 months ago and get to Atlanta 2 or 3 times a year to visit my family. So...keep in touch and you may have it again very soon.

tsgangbangee
12-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Think you might bring Roxanne with you would love to have both of those cocks again!!! Such vivid memories. many a jerk off session to those memories.

FoxyAngel
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Sure Ill bring my girl Roxy.

Vader
12-12-2006, 02:25 AM
Fox, is Roxy around for private modeling?

FoxyAngel
12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Yes Vader...Roxy is available for private modeling.

tsgangbangee
12-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Hi Foxy,
So when do you think you and Roxy might make that trip to Atlanta? Soon I hope.

wes69
12-15-2006, 03:37 AM
2 very beautiful ladies and 2 beautiful cocks to suck

Footsniffer
12-15-2006, 10:48 AM
I love BOTH of these shots. Foxy, the 2 of you are HUGE, but I wouldn't mind being choked by those two beautiful cocks (yummy). I don't know if I could get both to fit in my mouth at the same time but what fun it would be to try.

Footsniffer

Hugh Jarrod
12-17-2006, 05:49 AM
Roxy is wonderful sweetie, I love those latin Tgurls.

whoever
01-05-2007, 01:47 PM
I would love to be sandwiched between those two beautiful girls and cocks :carrotdan

tsgangbangee
01-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Hi Foxy,
when do you think that you and Roxy will be making that trip up my way? I am so ready for another hot time with the two of you and those big shecocks

Genius_Power
01-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Hello Foxy, what are your conditions to befulfilled by me so that you love to seduce me????????????

FoxyAngel
01-13-2007, 06:40 PM
well Genius...As you can see a willing mouth...A hot ass...Eager to submit to my needs and take my big she cock deep in both your holes til Im ready to explode on your face or down your throat is what it takes to be used to by me.

tsbangee who are you and where are you again? pardon my me absent.
minded at this time. if you prefer to answer this question you can to my email. I would like to see your pic. if you took on Foxy and Roxy it must have been hot time.

poppolo
01-13-2007, 07:02 PM
hi foxy
r u have g/f now and may i know u like to take guy same as ur g/f?

FoxyAngel
01-14-2007, 09:23 PM
I enjoy being ***gle Sexy and Sweet and having alot of boy toys.

Footsniffer
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Foxy,

I would love to be your boy toy! I'm like a GI Joe; you can play with me all day long! You can take my bendable arms and legs and pose me in any position you want. I even come with a bionic mouth that has a REAL sucking motor built in. Not only that, but the top of the line model has a real working ass, which you can pound to your hearts content. It's even water proof so if you accidentally drop a load or two in the mouth or ass, you won't ruin the toy. You can use it over and over again! Great to be shared with your friends!

Just let me know when and where in NYC you want your toy delivered, and it will be there for you, fully assembled and ready to play. No Batteries Required!

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
01-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Ill be needing my new model GI joe boy toy with all the new features shipped immediately to my home in Fort Lauderdale. We are pleased to hear the new models come with functioning water proof assholes and bionic lips. A nice new feature me and my g/f's will take full advantage of. We definitely plan on pounding til our hearts content. We will be needing the extended warranty on this particular model b/c we plan on testing this toy and its feature to the limit. We hope satisfaction is guaranteed. LOL

Footsniffer
01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Dear Miz Foxy,

Do not worry our boy toy is 100% guaranteed! You'll be able to play with it, pound it, and fill it with gallons of cum and it will not break. It has been tested but I'm not sure that our testers have the intensity or equipment that you have. I'm very interested in seeing how it will stand up (or kneel down) to your testing and satisfaction.

I do have one issue I must explain to you. We do not have the ability to ship our GI Joe bionic mouth and asshole to your location in Ft Lauderdale BUT, keep us in mind when you travel to NYC or Boston. When you are in those areas, we will make arrangements to have him shipped to you at no cost. We will cover the shipping and you can do the handling (feel free to handle him ANYWAY you want).

He will be delivered to you hotel, mouth and asshole fully ready for you to enjoy. After you filled all his openings with your sweet cream we will wait to hear if he lived up to your needs.

Hurry please MY motor is running and in need of some Foxy Juice.

Footsniffer
aka: GI Joe (Foxy boy toy)

ps: Foxy I love your sense of humor and I really hope your getting a kick out of my postings! Have a GREAT DAY!

Hugh Jarrod
01-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Guys just send her a picture, I almost did a while back but blew out my L5 disc, and lost a lot of weight, and looked like skeleton boy. Evenyually I recovered even rebuilding my muscle mass. When I finally recovered, got a good *****al camera, and got a girl (friend of mine) to take the pics I broke my back. Two vertabrae, and now am trying to recover again. When I'm recovered I'll send them in. So if you have a descent camera take some pics and Foxy will tell you where to send them if you ask.

tsgangbangee
02-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi foxy been a long time ***ce you asked, sorry for the delay. I met you two quite a few years back at your place. I had the pleasure of having the both of you. I only had you oral though and I have always wanted to bottom for you, although I must say bottomingfor Roxy was amazing and getting face fucked by you at the same time. SO HOT!!! where do you want me to send the pic

tsgangbangee
02-02-2007, 05:31 PM
oh and it has been one of my most memorable experiences. I remember Roxy had my ankles pinned over her shoulders and you were laying accros my face with that big cock down my thorat and I heard Roxy tell you the she though I could take that cock all night, never forget that!!!

FoxyAngel
02-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Bangee...send your pic to my email angel@foxyangel.com. I cant believe that I didnt fill your ass with my shemale cock the first time we met.

Sniffer...I look forward to playing with my new toy soon.