View Full Version : R.I.P to three Ts

ziffy
10-26-2006, 06:32 PM
This month has been a sad month with the loss of several beautiful Ts.

Beginning of month Angels long time best friend Mandy of Tampa passed away, then last week Lola/Ariel of Texas left us and this week Lisa Kage of NyC made her way home.

I feel this only shows us we have NO promise of tomorrow and to cherish our family and friends. Our ts community is a network of ladies who cross paths at some point in life and it saddens me to see such gorgeous souls leaving us so early.

So in clo***g please cherish any memories you may have of these ladies on and off camera, pics, and video and Most Importantly each other.

Hugs
Wendy

Sorry to hear . I never met those ladies . I E-mailed with ( but never met ) . Lisa Kage , - she seemed most intellegent and sweet . All I can say now is , I hope that Her pas***g was a peaceful one , and also She now rests peacefully .

Best Wishes and Regards

ZIFFY

:carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan

wes69
10-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Very sorry to hear this sad news

FoxyAngel
11-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Sry guys. this is a hard post for me. I have known Mandy my entire shemale life back in the day she was my mentor. Me and Ariel/Lola had become very close through out the years. She was very special person to me as well. I will miss them both very much and will always cherish the special moments I have shared with them.

I didnt know Lisa Cage but I'd like to send my condolences to her family and friends and those that were close to her.

Best wishes to all that were in the hearts of these special girls.

john69
11-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Very sorry to her.

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Sry guys. this is a hard post for me. I have known Mandy my entire shemale life back in the day she was my mentor. Me and Ariel/Lola had become very close through out the years. She was very special person to me as well. I will miss them both very much and will always cherish the special moments I have shared with them.

I didnt know Lisa Cage but I'd like to send my condolences to her family and friends and those that were close to her.

Best wishes to all that were in the hearts of these special girls.
I cant believe I havent heard this before now. Mandy was my first and saw her many times over the years. I am saddened by this news.

What happened to her?

alex_ks1
11-15-2007, 10:57 AM
No words can replace the loss of a dear friend, they only tell that you care for the greaving. I too am so sorry to hear this news. These are wonderfull ladys all of them, they deserve our respect and careing. I will keep these ladys who passed away in my thoughts
I wish there were better words to type, but there isnt......

FoxyAngel
11-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Thank you for your kind words to this meaningful thread.

TampaBtm
11-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Thank you for your kind words to this meaningful thread.
I am still interested in knowing what hapened to Mandy.