View Full Version : Job interview

wes69
10-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Am thinking of changing jobs so need someone to interview me!!
sure wish I had been interviewed by you like the lucky boy in your photo set and video.

You are looking incredibly beautiful - your body looks sensational and your cock is perfect - i gotta envy anyone who gets to suck you and get fucked by you - you look fantastic as you fuck your boys hard

and im sure your cock ,and cum must taste delicious

FoxyAngel
10-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Hopefully one day you can tell me yourself how it feels to suck my TS cock and how it taste. Im looking forward to interviewing more HOT boys...Dont keep me waiting. Ill be in my office expecting your resume's and hot asses bent over my desk.

msasikumar
10-30-2006, 04:30 AM
i also looks greately forward for an interview and hopefully for a post as for that boy shown in the picture

FoxyAngel
11-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Well he was a temp. I am now interviewing new boys. send pics to my email and I will tell you where to cum for your interview.

bstudly
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Foxy,
That interview looks incredibly hot and I would like to schedule one of my own. I just emailed you some pics lemme know if you like.
Bryan

FoxyAngel
11-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Cute Bryan! Nice ass too. Im touring another 3 cities soon and will be shooting again in Dec. Im sure we can arrange that interview sometime soon after... or after the holidays. Keep it toned for me.

bstudly
11-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Foxy,
Hey glad to hear u liked those pics. Don't worry I've been working out 5-6 days a week to keep my ass in shape for ya. I'm definitly looking forward to a meeting.

FoxyAngel
11-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Im glad you have been keeping in shape for me. Do alot of squats and lunges. you know how big and hard I like my boys asses! I look forward to meeting you too.

shaven_cock2001
11-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Foxy-
I like that kind of interview. Sucking you off to completion and eating your hot load of white sperm. Then bending over for you to sodomize my ass and ejaculate thick semen in it. Where's the application form???

shaven_cock2001
P.S. I sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon.

FoxyAngel
11-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Application form are right here on my desk where your ass will be.

bstudly
11-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Foxy-
I was in a really horny mood tonight and emailed you some more pics I took for ya. I hope you can see that I've been doin my squats and lunges for ya; I'm trying to keep in tip top shape for a hottie like you.

FoxyAngel
12-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Yes! I noticed and impressed. The work is paying off. When I get your ass bent over in front of me you will be so glad you did. Keep up the good work.

poppolo
12-15-2006, 05:09 PM
i wish one day i come of front of u and u get my virgain ass hole i am sure i'll be glad and so happy when u do it even when i feel hot ur cum insaid of me

FoxyAngel
12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Im sure we will both be Happy.

poppolo
12-18-2006, 05:16 AM
how the way to contact u for true

FoxyAngel
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
email me angel@foxyangel for my contact number while in the road.

poppolo
01-10-2007, 08:35 AM
may i know wht u like more the guy suck ur dick and u cum over them or u fuc them ass?

Kowboy
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Consider me there... I'm a carpenter and guitarist. I'm pretty sure that I can fill and play about any position Foxy has available;-)

Genius_Power
01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
WOW........... What a great situation and how lucky that guy is..... I would simply love to be the prey of Foxy's hidden desires and latent perversion.... Foxy..... come on, you sexy babe...... seduce me...... hunt me down...... Please,............ lick my face........ put your cock in my mouth...... hold me head in your hands so that my head does remain in the right direction........

Footsniffer
01-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Foxy,

Please Cum To NYC so you can pound me in the ass and face like your pounding this guy (lucky stiff). I promise I'll swallow.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
01-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Im on my way in a month or 2. Hang in there sniffer.

It to could be you Genius. Always looking to interview and have my way with new hotties. submit your pics to angel@foxyanngel.com and we will set up date for you to be "Interviewed" and screwed.

poppolo
01-13-2007, 07:10 PM
hi foxy
if i sent to u my pics can u set to me date foor interview?

john69
01-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Im on my way in a month or 2. Hang in there sniffer.

It to could be you Genius. Always looking to interview and have my way with new hotties. submit your pics to angel@foxyanngel.com and we will set up date for you to be "Interviewed" and screwed.

Hello dear foxy angel !! email with two "n" or with one? Simply I ask because first time him I see your email with two "n" !! With love john from Greece!!

Footsniffer
01-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Foxy,

Just saw some photos of you with a midget (little person???) and I thought what a lucky SOB. His mouth is at the perfect height for your to face fuck to your heart's content (and it looked like you did).

Oh to be short enough to get a mouth full of the Fox with out having too get sore knees.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
01-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Sure Popollo... you send pics Ill get back to you with an Interview date.

John69. the more eye candy you send the better chances of getting "Intervewed".

LOL fottsniffer...yea he didnt need Knee pads thats for sure. It was cool shoot. I enjoyed it... No regrets... Im glad you enjoyed it as well.

john69
01-24-2007, 02:25 PM
John69. the more eye candy you send the better chances of getting "Intervewed".

what you mean Foxy babe ?

FoxyAngel
01-24-2007, 08:04 PM
I like to see HOT pics of you guys as well. I like to know whats in store for a girl. I like to see faces, body and muscles shots. HOT ass pics excite me and if you got a hard cock pic to show me. feel free to send those over as well.

bstudly
01-31-2007, 11:54 PM
Foxy,
I haven't gotten to post on here lately but I was wondering if you still remembered me and if you thought I was worthy of "the fox". I sent you some pics a few weeks ago and am definitly still interested. I have some new ones I could send too if you need them. Just wondering if you had any ideas for what you could use me for. Ur still looking smoking!
Bryan

daddeeoo
02-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Are you doing interview bewteen March 6-10 in Fort L?.... Love to stand in Line... I believe I can break the record!!!

FoxyAngel
02-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Still looking studly...I dont recall your pics. would you mind resending? Send me something sexy and Ill think of a hot shoot for you and I.

Daddeeoo. Ill be in town and interviewing between March 6th and 10th.
Have you resume" and your ass ready for me.
Send pic to angel@foxyangel.com to arrange Interview.