View Full Version : I wish...Foxy Fantasy.

wolverine379
09-30-2006, 01:49 AM
Hello Foxy, Again I just have to say that you are an incredible beauty. I thought I might throw you a little fantasy of mine that I found myself thinking about on my way home from work yesterday. I have got a bad case of the "I want Foxy", a real bad case. Anyway enjoy it and when you come down to Dallas maybe we can make some of it come true…..Hint, hint, (hopeful).
I go into a pub and meet this very sexy blond. I mean this woman is drop dead gorgeous. Fantastic body, intelligent, personality, just everything is really put together. We decide to leave and go get a room at the motel down the road. We get to the room and start kis***g and cares***g each other. Her breasts are fabulous. Firm, nice roundness, nipples just perfect. I am thinking this is to true to be happening. There is no such thing as perfection in a woman. We kiss some more and pet each other and slowly take of our clothes. She slides under the covers quickly once she has removed her panties and I follow suit. We kiss some more and I decide its time to descend down to her nether regions. I slowly kiss my way across and down her breasts. Playfully tease her belly button and caress her stomach with my lips and then start going lower. I bring my hand down and find a big fat hard cock where a juicy pussy should be. I throw back the covers and stutter out an exclamation of surprise. I stare down at this cock that is pulsating in my hand which is still wrapped around it. I look up at this woman to ask what the f*#@. She is looking at me and smiling and I feel her hand touch my cheek. She says very softly "its okay" and moves her hand up to the top of my head and gently pushes downward. I am stunned and confused and realize a little to late that my lips are now only inches from her increa***gly large throbbing cock. I look at her cock and starting thinking again about how beautiful she is and realize I want to do this. I want her to be pleased and satisfied. I want to suck her cock and I want to do it badly. I can't believe I am going to do this. I slowly roll my tongue across her cock’s head. I pay special attention to tease her tip. I close my lips around her cock’s head and massage the underside of her cock’s head with my tongue. I slowly work my way down her cock massaging the underneath with my tongue as I try to get every inch in my mouth. I only make it about halfway before I have to come back up. I pull back and look at her cock as I stroke it gently with my hand. I bend back down and lick my way around and down her cock until I get to her balls. I gently suck her balls one at a time as I continue to work her cock with my hand. She pulls her legs up and exposes her tight little anus, which I lightly flick my tongue across. I can’t believe I am rimming this woman, man, incredible creature. I lick and suck her ass for a short while before moving back to her balls and then slowly and purposefully up her cock. Taking time only to suck and massage here and there as I move up her big cock to the tip. I am determined now to have every inch in my mouth and keep it there until she grabs my head and fucks my throat and cums until I can't swallow anymore of her tasty spunk. Her cock feels so good in my mouth and the taste is unlike anything I have ever tasted. It makes me crave it even more. I work her cock head into my mouth and back towards my throat. Licking and massaging her shaft as I work it back further and further. I feel it star to enter my throat but I don’t give in to my gagging instinct. I open my throat the way I do when I am drinking and feel her cock head slide down and into my throat. I hear her moan and that is the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I keep going until I feel her big set of balls at my chin. I work her cock back and forth in my throat for a few seconds before pulling back up and the repeating the process. I do this for several minutes before she pulls my head off her cock and tells me to lay down. I beg her to let me keep sucking her cock. She smiles and tells me that I can finish it later. She kisses me and helps me onto my back. I think I am about to get my cock sucked as well, not the case. She pushes my legs up and promptly plants her cock head against my anus. I buck a little and try to get away but she holds me and tells me to relax. I will love it she says, better than tasting her cock. After all she says, you do want to make me happy don’t you. I look down at her cock and think about how badly I want to suck her until she cums again and again. Maybe if I let her get this out of her system I can finish her off and taste that wonderful prize at the end. I want her cum in my mouth, I want to taste it, swallow it. I can’t believe I am thinking this. I say okay, but be easy, this is a first for me. She smiles again and mysteriously has a tube of lubricant in her hand. She squeezes some into her hand and slowly massages her cock with it. I wish I were doing that for her. She then slips a finger into my ass and I pucker up like crazy. She laughs and tells me to relax. After a few pushes and pulls it starts to feel okay, kinda an uneasy and strange okay. One finger becomes 2 and then 3, I am still unsure of this. She then lifts me up a little and I feel her cock head against my anus. She tells me to relax and then I feel her push against me. I panic a little but she manages to get her cock head inside me. I feel a pressure as she pushes into me a little bit more. Slowly she increase the amount of her cock she has inside of me until I feel her hips against my ass cheeks and her balls rest against my back. I wonder at the fact that she got the whole thing inside me and then realize it doesn’t feel so bad. She slowly move back and forth for a short while and then in and out. I start to get used to the feel of cock inside me and the way it feels sliding deep into my ass and then back out again. I realize I don’t just like this I love it. It feels good, real good. She pumps me slowly at first but then starts to build up steam. Pretty soon she is banging my ass as hard as I have ever fucked any pussy. I also realize about this time that I have cum all over my stomach and I feel like I could cum again. I tell her to stop, she ignores me at first but finally I get her to stop. She asks what is wrong I tell her nothing and push her out of me. I roll over and present my ass to her doggy style. She says very simply…oh! I feel her cock enter me again and I tell her to not move. I push my ass back onto her cock until every possible inch is inside me. I pull back again until just the head of her cock is still in my ass. I push back hard and fast and then pull back very slowly. I move my ass back and forth and up and down as I push back against her cock and pull back from it. She takes this for awhile before she pulls out and lays down on her back. I move on top of her and straddle her waist. My cock is rubbing against her stomach as she pushes her cock into me again and starts fucking up into me. Slowly at first and then harder and faster. Shit…I cum again on her stomach and call out her name begging her to keep going. She holds tightly onto my hips and pumps up faster and harder. She exclaims that she is going to cum, I tell her to just cum in my ass…I want her cum in my ass. She smiles and pushes me off her. Onto my back I roll as she pulls up and sticks her cock in my face she cums a load on my face before I realize what is going and I am able to open my mouth and take her cock back into it. I feel her unload in my mouth and its all I can do to swallow every drop. She delivers 4 or 5 mouthfuls for me to swallow. Her cum tastes better than fresh honey from the tree. I savor every drop and stroke her cock milking every little bit I can. She rolls back onto the bead and collapses. I roll with her never letting her cock leave my mouth. I continue to suck and stroke and caress her cock until she gets hard again and this time I suck her until she shoots every lovely drop of cum into my mouth. I look up at her and say " Foxy, I love your cock and everything you can do with it".
Anyway kinda lengthy and I am sure there are allot of typos but I am sure you get the idea. I really can not believe I am on here typing this, or for that matter even having these fantasies. I love your website and have been devouring all the clips and pics of you I can find. I never knew that TS’s were even out there. Well none that look like you or some of the ones on your site. There are a couple of them that I would love to be in a sandwich with. Of course my cherry only belongs to you…I guess if you ruin me then the rest will just have to do without.
Wolverine