View Full Version : Currently in Philly

FoxyAngel
09-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Hi Guys

Im currently in downtown Philly staying center city. Any fans or admirers in the area would like to meet. Contact me 954 559 4869.

I was thinking of hitting Pittsburgh from here.

Spankme666
09-23-2006, 07:59 PM
"ANGEL",
WOW,......i'm speachless.....i have been viewing eros for quite some time in search of a gorgeous woman!!!.....and when i saw your pic my jaw hit the floor, and i said to myself i have to submit myself to her completely..please allow me to book an appointment with you once you come to Boston...i beg you....this is one fantasy i have been holding out on and sort of afraid to come with ...but when i saw you i desided i'm not hiding anymore........, if you can fill me in with the detail i would be most greatful....and do you like roses or ????..you can email my back at spnkme666@yahoo.com or if you want i can give you my phone number and you can call me directly or vise versa..can't wait to hear back from you....MUAH

ps. just so we don't waste each others time...do you role play, reseason i ask is because i have a small fetish, nothing crazy not into bruise or anything like that, just good old fashion disipline....which isssss....i love being spanked with a highheeled shoe on my bum till it makes it nice and bright red.......maybe if you have red shoes you can make it match, if you catch my drift...and you can use it on my face cheek to, but not as hard...please...not to be picky but i hate platform shoes, love the old fashion highheeled shoes, even mules are great to.....also in role playing i love Mommy and her bad little boy!!!!!!.....well tell me if this is okay with you, hope so. I'm really looking forward to coming to see you in town.....Oh and by the way i'm 38 years old.....

FoxyAngel
09-25-2006, 07:07 PM
It would be pleasure to put you across my knee and spank that while Im visiting Philly. please call me at the number for an appt.

Bottom Boy
09-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey Foxy, ***ce you're already up here, any chance you could swing by New York ?

FoxyAngel
09-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Ill be to NY in mid October

Patrick
09-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Atlanta would be nice place for you to visit for a few days...hint, hint. ;)

FoxyAngel
09-29-2006, 07:34 PM
My family lives in Atlanta. Im usually there 2 or 3 times out of the year. Ill be there for holidays.

Patrick
10-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I hope that we can meet so that you can have your way with me the next time you're in Atlanta. :)

gboyz
10-01-2006, 10:39 PM
will you be in buffalo ever... i sure hope!

FoxyAngel
10-02-2006, 07:08 PM
I will be to mid town in NY. I have never been to buffalo. possibly you could come see me there?