View Full Version : Foxy fantasy indeed...

12inchRod
09-21-2006, 04:12 AM
my fantasy starts out with foxy in the office with her sexy glasses and her bu***ess skirt on with a white dress shirt just buttoned enough to where you can get a glimpse of her lovely tits. her skirt would also be just short enough for you to want to devour that sweet ass of hers as well. her hair would be up with a pencil through it to hold it in place. she would be sitting behind her desk in a soft leather chair, i would enter and she would swivel around so that i could see her gorgeous face. with one look at her my cock begins to largen in my pants. tea***gly, she starts to un-button her dress shirt showing more of those perky round tits. now my cock is really getting hard. with her shirt now fully open and her soft tits in full view, she open her legs while sitting in the chair and begins to rub her delicious cock. i too now can not resist but to begin rubbing my huge cock also. i can see her bulge through the top of her skirt as she tilts her head back and moans as she continues to rub her cock. i cant help but to drop to my knees in front of her chair with anticipation of seeing this huge cock of hers. my mouth starts to salivate as i can almost imagine the feeling of foxy's cock penetrating my mouth. i place my hand on top of hers, still over the skirt, and we rub her cock together. i have never felt a cock so large. i place my hand under her skirt and grab her cock, with my fingers fully around her i start to give a slow hand-job. with each stroke i can feel it getting harder and harder until i don't feel it growing anymore. it is now that i now that it is at its full length. still hidden to my eyes i beg foxy to show me her huge cock. she agrees on one condition, that i must take every inch of her cock in my mouth and i am not allowed to spill one drop of her shemale jizz. with the thought of foxy busting in my mouth i am speechless so i quickly nod my head with my mouth already open, waiting for her. she then unwraps the skirt form her waist and drops it to the floor, and there standing out directly in front of my face is the most erect cock that i have ever seen. her balls are big and tight and i can only hope that there is a ton of jizz waiting for me. first i lift up her cock and begin to lick her shaft from underneath. i can feel each vein throbbing as i run my tongue under her cock. i begin to suck on her balls and i can feel her hot spunk as each nut enters my mouth. i then place my hands on foxy's smooth ass and i begin to consume the head of her cock. the taste of her pink head makes my mouth water. i intend to slowly consume her but at this moment foxy takes her hand and places it on the back of my head and deep throats her cock into my mouth. within a second her entire cock is in my mouth and her pink head is hitting the back of my throat. at first i gag a little but then i get use to having a monster she-cock down my throat. foxy moans as her cock is going in and out of my mouth as fast as she can pull me head back and forth with her hands. my hands bury into her ass cheeks as im sucking her off as fast and deep as i can. my cock is hard as a rock now and i take one hand off her ass to start jerking my own cock. i spit on her cock to get it real nice and wet and then i start to drool on it as i take my other hand and start jacking her off as i suck her cock. with my mouth following my hand up and down on her saliva flowing cock i feel foxy start to squirm and her legs begin to tighten up. thsi turn me on even more knowing that her delicious load could soon be shooting down my throat. as i begin to suck even harder i hear someone behind us. i take a quick look back and it is raquel, the 2nd most beautiful ***an/american ts girl. she is standing there totally naked with her huge 36DD's just hanging there with her fingers in her mouth and her other hand on her huge cock. at this moment i am in heaven. she walks over to me and i still have foxy's cock in my hand and raquel inserts her cock into my mouth. as i begin to suck off raquel i look up at her and i fall in love with her full pouty lips and those big brown eyes and flowing blonde hair. not to mention her 24 inch waist and 44 inch thighs, just one look at her ass and i would blow my load. so as im deep throating raquel's cock, foxy gets up and stand next to raquel with her cock in my face. i begn to take turns sucking each of them off as i jerk off the other. my saliva is all over their cocks and is hanging from each of their cocks to my mouth. i then spit on both of their cocks and jack both of them off with my mouth open and at the tips of each of them. i put both of their cocks together and put them in my mouth. now my mouth is filled with dick and is stretching my mouth wide open. i tell them that i want them to cum in my mouth one at a time. both foxy and raquel want to cum in my mouth at the same time. but they want to see it so i pull both cocks out and open my mouth as i jerk them off simutaneously. foxy and raquel begin to kiss as i jerk them off faster and faster. i can feel both of their cocks getting stiffer and stiffer. i see that foxy's legs begin to shake a little and i know that she is close. she begins to let out a big moan with her cock directly pointing at my mouth. i cant take it anymore, i immediately take her cock deeep into my mouth just seconds before she is about to cum and i begin to suck. then she grabs the back of my head and shoves it all the way down. i suddenly feel something hot and wet filling up my mouth, its shooting all over the inside of my mouth and it won't stop. there is so much jizz cuming from foxy's cock that the corners of my mouth start dripping jizz. it feels like there is at least a half gallon of jizz in my mouth. raquel begs me not to swallow yet as she wants to cum too. foxy finnaly pulls her cum soaked cock out of my mouth and i lean back and open my mouth for both of them to see. there is a huge pool of cum, filled to my lips. raquel asks if im ready for more and i try to say yes but the jizz is too much for my to speak. raquel dips her balls in my jizz filled mouth as i jerk her cock right above my face. the jizz is warm on her balls and she begins to tremble. she then pulls back and shoves her cock in my mouth as foxy's jizz seeps from my mouth raquel pumps a hot load down my throat for the second time tonight. her load is even bigger then foxy's and now the jizz is flowing from my bottom lip with raquel's cock still in my mouth. foxy wipes it from my mouth and rubs it all over my face. raquel finishes pumping her seed down my throat and then pulls out. both foxy and raquel are standing in front of me with limp jizz covered cocks and cum drained balls which is still in my mouth. foxy demands me to swallow the hot loads. i try to close my mouth the best that i can and i take the biggest swallow that i have ever taken. i feel the hot creammy load flowing down my thoat with each swallow. it takes me about four to five big swallows to get both loads down. once i finished foxy tells me that i am a good boy toy slaps me across the face. with my cock still hard as a rock, raquel demands me to fuck her in ass balls deep and to unload my jizz inside her huge plump round ass...but thats another story.

Cleo
09-21-2006, 04:08 PM
One plural word, paragraphs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph).

curiousserf
09-22-2006, 05:28 AM
what an awesome fantasy (despite the lack of paragraphs as pointed out by Cleo). Thanks for sharing. It seems like many of us fans share the fantasy of submitting to this Goddess. Any reviews of actual servitude? I'll bet that reality will even be better than fantasy judging by the movies of Foxy in action. I have been a memeber for a few short months and I haven't even gone through all the contents of the site. Keep 'em coming.

FoxyAngel
09-25-2006, 07:15 PM
What? No ass for the Fox? lol j/k.. Im usually persistent on taking asses while Im looking sexy at my desk. your fantasy sounds hot though. I think I would enjoy filling your mouth with Racquel. .Thanks for the post and sharing your awesome fantasy. Heres to hopefully fulfilling your fantasy one day.