View Full Version : Job Interview Video is *HOT*

Bottom Boy
09-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Hello Foxy,

I just got done watching the job interview video and I must say that I am very hot & bothered right now. By the way, all of you role-playing videos are great. Anyway, I'm just writing now to tell you that if it was me you were interviewing, you would have fucked me harder & faster than that guy, and your cum would have found its way down my throat when you were done. And oh, I would have licked your freshly pedicured toes also. Thanks !!

FoxyAngel
09-05-2006, 11:11 PM
lol...Well then you should be one in one of videos if thats the kind of service you will provide for me. I thought I fucked him pretty hard though... you think you can take it harder than that? If so...your hired bottom boy.

Thanks for the role playing compliment. When I edit my movies I just laugh so hard...I cant watch the first 10 sec of my Dr's office video with Me Christian and Taylor back in Nov 2004 without busting out laughing.

Bottom Boy
09-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks Foxy. I'm actually a little new to bottoming, but I'd love to take a pounding from you. By the way, did you like it when he kissed and licked your feet ?

FoxyAngel
09-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I loved it when He kissed and licked my feet. Its the perfect place to start before working your way up to my big, HARD, beautiful, tranny cock.