PDA

View Full Version : Angel, Roxanne and Nicole

Atlantan
03-14-2003, 05:40 AM
Angel, Great to hear there may be more of Roxanne in the coming updates. I think she is one of the hottest ladies I have ever laid eyes on and tried hooking up with her when I was last in Ft L. But no luck. I also had the privlidge of being with you a couple years back when I first realized my love for sexy TGirls. I still remember the incredible time I had with you. Yum!. Anyway, if I could suggest a future wish list item it would be a pictorial of yourself with Roxanne and Nicole. I love each of you ladies for individual appearance reasons. God, what I wouldn't do to be with the three of you at one time. Or, who am I ***ding, to be able to hook up with each of you individually as well. :) Happy 3rd year anniversary baby!

FoxyAngel
03-22-2003, 09:58 AM
That may be a little diffficult to arrange, I will see what I can do. It truly sounds hot. Me, Nicole and Roxanne. if not possible to arrange photo shoot. it should not be as difficult to arrange a meeting between then the 3-4 of us. Roxanne has been hard to get a hold of lately. call me if you like.
Kisses
Angel

terry
04-15-2003, 10:59 AM
i dated rox almost 9 yrs ago. where does the time go?

FoxyAngel
04-18-2003, 06:00 PM
has it been that long already? Ive known Roxanne ***ce she was a baby shemale. and love her dearly to this day. Kisses to you and Rox.
Angel