View Full Version : Pittsburgh Anytime?

unpopped
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey Foxy! I am in desperate need of you to pop my cherry. Do you like to break str8 boys in? I have fantasied about you for years and would like you to show me how it is done. I live near pittsburgh which lacks beautiful shemales such as yourself. No one can compare to you. Would love to wine and dine you..I'm sure that I'm not the only guy who would love to make this happen. Well if you are ever up this way(Pittsburgh) and want a good peice of ass...please let me know. I want to taste you over and over all night.

FoxyAngel
08-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Unpopped I can tell for many reason I would enjoy you. First your username unpopped make is exciting right there. Being the first to pop str8 guy is my favorite pleasure. you seem eager to please long lasting. 2 more admirable qualities. and the fact that you know your ass is good and would take me as long and hard as I desire. Id say veery much sounds fun. you know theres always a "but" in there. I have never been to Pittsburgh and dont have the time to come there soon. SO.. you either have to wait til I have the time to visit or twitch that good piece of ass my way.

trany_socker
08-12-2006, 12:18 PM
what about europe FOXY? are planing o go to europe some time soon ?
i van't go to the USA but i can make to EU, and that's my only way to have my turn.

by the way, you will be the very first pop this ass too

unpopped
08-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Of course I'll will wait. Good things come to those who wait, Right? I travel a lot for work all over so you never know when we could end up in the same town!!!!:eek:

FoxyAngel
08-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Sure... good things cum to those that. When you do get popped especially by me you will feel it was very much worth the wait. I still dont know about Pittsburgh. you may have to travel my way to get broken in correctly.

Tranny Socker....Ive always wanted to visit Europe. So...The day that dream comes true for me so will yours. :carrotdan

philmyass32
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Sure... good things cum to those that. When you do get popped especially by me you will feel it was very much worth the wait. I still dont know about Pittsburgh. you may have to travel my way to get broken in correctly.

Tranny Socker....Ive always wanted to visit Europe. So...The day that dream comes true for me so will yours. :carrotdan

Speaking of Europe....I am currently living in Poland and would love to have you bust my cherry too. I have had dildoes before, but nothing compares to having a real dick in your ass and to think that you could be my first as well makes me want to go home and stick my dildo up my butt and dream about your doing it to me instead. Let me say that I would enjoy every bit of it and would love to have an anal orgasm with You pumping my ass bareback, if You want, Ma'am.

Of course, if I come back to the States, soon, I would love to move to FLA just so I can be closer to You, Foxy. MMMMM....!!!

FoxyAngel
09-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Although I love to bust Cherries your going to have to catch me at home in Fort Lauderdale or on the road when Im touring the US if you would like me to have it. Unfortunately I have never been to Europe or Polland.