View Full Version : Bdsm

uzme
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi Angel, you'r amazing!!!.
Do you enjoy dominating men as a femdom session would go with humiliation, foot and body worship, golden showers...if you do, what are your limits?
I would love a girl like yourself to dominate me...it is my ultimate fantasy.
Thanks

islandaddy
08-08-2006, 05:01 AM
:happybann What a fantastic LADY ---Who would not be honored to be dominated by such a SEXY Shemale

FoxyAngel
08-09-2006, 05:44 PM
I can fullfill those desires uzme. I enjoy being Dom. Its what I enjoy most is to use mens mouth and asses for my pleasure.

"I know Im bad and I admit that"

john69
08-14-2006, 09:50 AM
I I will agree with what says dear uzme because I believe that thus you will be who authoritarian, will also be who good for the passive men, they will feel more passive, and to you they will be given who comfortably, and pleasantly, in order to them you make that you want, if they know that you like and other things in the sex!! I at least thus would feel, and honestly him I would enjoy too much sweet my dear Foxy Angel !!

With Love John From Greece!!

FoxyAngel
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
lol...yeah...say it loud and proud...

ZELLGADISS
08-18-2006, 04:35 PM
im great admire of our dear foxy, and i would be the most lucky the day that i can be with her, she is really pretty, great body and fantastic thick cock :)

philmyass32
08-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I can fullfill those desires uzme. I enjoy being Dom. Its what I enjoy most is to use mens mouth and asses for my pleasure.

"I know Im bad and I admit that"

DROOL.....!!

Would you or have you ever Dommed a man in Public like say at a club. Just taken them into a stall and made them suck your gorgeous cock til your hard and then fucked them in the same stall, and them cum all over their faces?? And then maybe told them they could not wipe Your cum off of their face, but had to wait til they were outside the bathroom again so that everyone could see your handiwork??

Or maybe that's what I would like for You to do to me.

Do You have slaves Foxy?

FoxyAngel
08-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Sure I have...except for the handiwork. Ill have to remember that my next time being served in Public restroom.

I have few toys I like to order around sexually and make them wait on my hot ass. I guess you could call them sex slaves.

philmyass32
08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Sure I have...except for the handiwork. Ill have to remember that my next time being served in Public restroom.

I have few toys I like to order around sexually and make them wait on my hot ass. I guess you could call them sex slaves.

Do you pound their asses regularly just to make sure they don't forget who their Mistress is? I am just curious if, as a Domme, what Your favorite part of domination is? Is the humiliation, the footworship, trampling a little boy dick, etc? Jut curious..

Are they all hunky guys or do you have a preference? I mean, I am no hung hunky piece of beefcake, but I have started to develop craving for pounding my ass with my 12 inch dildo lately. In fact, I will probably do it again today after I get off the computer.

I am adDICKted, I think :wanking: :okk: :Bundamole :eyee:

Of course, there is nothing like the real thing baby, so I hope that if I ever give up my "virgin" ass, that I would be be on the receiving end of Your gorgeous cock. :)

FoxyAngel
09-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I pound them regularly so they dont forget who thier mistress is and who their asses belong too. Humiliation is cool. Youc cant get good service without a bit of aggressive name calling. My boys dont get any cock from me til they pamper these toes first. I do have preference for well groomed in shape muscle boys.

philmyass32
09-23-2006, 10:02 PM
What about just fucking and abu***g little wimps? Do you enjoy that as well Ms Foxy?

FoxyAngel
09-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Sure I do wimp!

philmyass32
10-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Sure I do wimp!

What is the most brutal way You've have ever taken a wimp's ass Ms Foxy? i know that i am no hunk but i am an avowed masochistic painslut, so i was just curious how You like to abuse Your little wimps, like me?

philmyass32
10-07-2006, 05:04 PM
What is the most brutal way You've have ever taken a wimp's ass Ms Foxy? i know that i am no hunk but i am an avowed masochistic painslut, so i was just curious how You like to abuse Your little wimps, like me?

I guess what I should have asked is if you enjoyed beating your slaves as well or just fucking with their heads...and asses, of course!

FoxyAngel
10-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Depends...Sometimes I love smacking a HOT ass and warming it up before entering and abu***g it.

philmyass32
10-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Do You like u***g paddles, whips, etc, or just Your hands? Just trying to think if i should come bearing gifts, other than my willing ass and mouth.

Also, as a sidenote, if the "boy toy" is not a hunk, would you still be willing to meet them? And where? Does the meeting mean that you would try me out first befre anything else? i would of course, have jjj

FoxyAngel
10-24-2006, 02:18 AM
I use all of the above too discipline my boys.

Im selective when it comes to my boy toys.