PDA

View Full Version : Nefertiti - more questions

irish rose
08-03-2006, 07:41 PM
***ce you have mentioned that we will see more of this lovely angel when do you plan to post more pictures sets and more videos? The video of her in the pool was simply outstanding, one of a kind. I love that bubble butt she has and how she can wiggle and shake it. The interview clip was great also especially the segmemt in which she explains how big her cock is.
I hope we see some hardcore vids of her and possibly with you Foxy. Damn my greatest two angels together, Foxy and Nef. Maybe you can get her to do a fuck scene with a GG. Go for it please. I cannot get enugh of thisQueen

FoxyAngel
08-17-2006, 05:48 PM
I have some more sets of pics of the lovely Nefertiti. I have her action video. She also did a solo catwoman j/o scene. Either the catwoman or the action vid will be going up on the next addition. She will be back soon for more. Hopefully it wont be long before you see the Fox and Nefertiti together in a hot action video.

ziffy
08-24-2006, 05:44 PM
I have some more sets of pics of the lovely Nefertiti. I have her action video. She also did a solo catwoman j/o scene. Either the catwoman or the action vid will be going up on the next addition. She will be back soon for more. Hopefully it wont be long before you see the Fox and Nefertiti together in a hot action video.

Angel , as The " Catwoman " Set are up . Can You Please Put Up The "Action" Video A.S.A.P. With Next Update For US " Nef. Fans " ? Thanks Would Be So Nive To See Nefertiti In " Action " As A " Bottom " Girl .... ? .... How About It ... ???

:carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan