View Full Version : HOT weekend!

FoxyAngel
07-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey Guys.

I have had a productive and fun weekend. One of my hot talented male models came over to shoot with me. We did a very HOT pool scene. Right now I am loading into PC and editing for next addition. I love the pool scenes they are sexy. It was such a beautiful day for an outdoor shoot. I let him spend the night over wore his ass out that night off cam and in the morning once again before he left.:spermm:

Any just wanted to post a bit about my weekend and let you know Im working on the additions. :okk:

I hope all is well with everyone. Ill be in to post more very soon. :Bellydanc

FoxyAngel
07-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Sample pics of last shoot. Cumming this weekend!

kevinv
07-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Hey Foxy...long time....Kevin from LA here....you're looking good as always...and the latest content is awesome....looking forward to seeing the pool shoot

so, when you coming to LA so I can have the pleasure of your pleasure?

xoxoxo

tslover_09
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM
hey foxy i must say i love your work i would love to fuck u and get fucked by u but my hot weekend was i was taking a long hot shower it was my day off i wanted to relax so i was jusst about to turn off the water when all of a sudden my room mate walked in i was kind of embarrased but she smiled walked in and got naked she hugged me from behind and her tits pressed on me and her cock on my ass i bent over and she fuck me hard and long until i came all over my legs then she cam eon my ass

FoxyAngel
07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Sounds like you had a great weekend also. Maybe it will turn habitual for you guys and she will fuck your ass every weekend. I know any of my roommates getting fucked daily.

hotbod4ts
07-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Sweet and sexy! New here and enjoy the site. I think that the picks with Ana are so hot!

bye

Hotbod

john69
07-24-2006, 05:37 PM
I like a lot the press in swimming-pool!! am very lucky and I would want to be in the place of!!

AND !! Why my you DELETE previous post that I had posta're here? Because it had a link with Photo from this topic From that it pics put ?

This is link wite a pics from this topic http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5319/20060209103419031er0.jpg

Please don't delete my post. if it only needs link.
Thank you John!!

tssucker639
07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Foxy that Cigar servent preview looked hot. I hope you gave his throat a nice hard pounding. I would love to be in his place. With regard to face fucking I have a question for you.

Q You are giving your slave a nice hard face fuck and he begins to gag and choke which of the following would you do.?

A. Stop until he catches his breath.
B. Grab the back of his head, and fuck his throat harder.
C. Tell him you will ease up, and ask him to lie on his back, then tightly secure him so he can't move, mount his face and ram his throat so hard and furiously until he begins to choke and gag worse then he did before and contiuing to pound him harder and harder until he throws up.
D. Throw his ass out if he can't take a good Foxy Face fuck he isn't worth your time.

shaven_cock2001
07-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Foxy-
Sounds like it was a hot weekend. Did your poolboy swallow any of your hot sperm? I know I would have!! :)

FoxyAngel
07-26-2006, 12:18 AM
you know tssucker? The first scenes and the oral part of the set was hot and awesome. Cum time to nail my servant. he couldnt handle me like we both had anticipated. there was no faking the anal part of the pics. However his throat did get a nice pounding. I did get good lip service from him. I am on the lookout for my next cigar servant.:heartluv:

your first questions depends on the servant and my desire to have him or fuck him. If I only want oral. B. for the most part of them. C. for the ones that are so fucking cute and it pisses me off they cant suck me the way I like. D. for the ones that are major disappointment. A. For those that I want to keep relaxed and oxygenated just a bit longer til Im ready to fuck them. :Blueeyede

Shavencock... In my pool video this week. I shot massive load over his face then the he took my drained cock into his mouth for a bit then took his hand and spooned my load into his mouth. :wanking:

tssucker639
07-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Foxy thats a great answer. Very well thought out, and what I'd expect from some as intelligent as you. BTW this is Pete I had emailed you a week or so a go with my other email account. Sorry about the pics they came out horrible. I took some more this weekend but I wasn't please with the results so I am not sure if I am going to send them. BTW I have the goal of becoming the consumate Foxy Fuck toy. I know you like your men Muscular, and believe me I am working real hard on that. ( Going to the Gym 6 days a week and dieting real hard for the past 2 months) I wanted to get a new hairstyle and wondered what type of hair you like on your men. (Long Hair, Short Hair, No Hair etc.) Also are there any other things about a man that just get you insanely horny? Thanks again for answering my question

FoxyAngel
07-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I like real short hair on men. keep sticking to your goal and working out for me. When it cums time for us to consumate you will be exactly how I like my men. clean cut muscled fine bottoms. When you get something good to send to me. let me know. I like to see your progress to know you been working hard for me.

I like men that can dance and tease me with their asses that gets me reallt horny too...

shaven_cock2001
07-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Foxy-
Your poolboy is a lucky guy to have you shoot your load on his face. For me, I would rather have you ejaculate your whole load of sperm in my mouth for me to swallow. Gets me hard just thinking about it. :)

Take care,
Shaven_cock2001
P.S. Hope you have enjoyed my two fantasy posts. Should I write more??

FoxyAngel
07-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Thats cool! If we ever hook up Ill be sure and shoot it down your throat. Me and him both wanted my load down his throat in the pool scene also but if it went down his throat you wouldnt have been able to enjoy my massive cum shot. facials are better for my pics and vids. down the throat for off cam fun.:censord:

12inchRod
03-01-2007, 01:15 AM
damn, how hot does this pool pic look...

Footsniffer
03-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Foxy,

First I love the milk maid costume. I'll bet this little milk maid has the sweetest cream. Second, of the choices you can do all of them to me except "D". Let me keep trying until I get it right and get it all over me. I also must say I'm kind of partial to "B", I just think you are a take charge kind of LADY and I'm a follow your orders kind of guy. Third, I really enjoy the pictures where you have your hand on the back of the guy's head or a hand full of his hair, as he's sucking your cock. It's like you have them on a leash or under control and until you get yours they aren't getting free. LOVE IT!

Lastly, I like your new hairdo, is your hair normaly straight or curly?

Footsniffer

ps: ***ce I'm the Footsniffer, love the stockings please bring plenty with you when you come to NYC.

FoxyAngel
03-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I am spoiled and do like to be in charge. you guys got me pegged right there.

My hair is like a head full of curly fries btw

xxxgothboi
03-12-2007, 03:08 AM
I am spoiled and do like to be in charge. you guys got me pegged right there.

My hair is like a head full of curly fries btw

:eyee:
:adore:
:wanking:
:FlyingAng
:edvilsmil

Well You just need a good "Stiffner" then ;) :wanking: :joker:

:heartluv: