View Full Version : My fantasy and idea for a scene...

Patrick
07-09-2006, 04:30 PM
I am Foxy's toy which she keeps locked away until she wants to play with me. When she is ready to be serviced, she unlocks my cage and leads me out on a leash. She then turns around, bends over, and orders me to lick her asshole, pulling my face into her glorious ass with the leash.

After I have worshiped her ass to her satisfaction, she turns around and inserts her beautiful cock into my eager mouth. I pleasure her orally as she commands until her cock is rock hard and she is ready to take my ass.

She leads me to her bed by the leash, pushes my head down onto the bed and begins to lubricate my anus, tea***g it with her fingers, stretching it open, preparing me for her cock. She then pushes herself into my asshole, working herself into me slowly at first. As my ass opens up for her, she begins to pump her cock deeper with each thrust until her entire length is buried inside me.

With a devilish laugh, she says "Now, let's see just how much you can take, you little bitch!" as she slowly pulls her cock out, inch by inch, until just the tip is inside me. With that, she grabs my hips tightly, and rams her cock back inside me, all the way to her balls, repeatedly, as hard as she possibly can with each thrust, faster and faster, driving me wild with a mixture of pleasure and pain, until she feels herself reaching the point of release.

Finally, she pulls out of my gaping, thoroughly ravaged asshole, yanks on the leash to bring my face to her cock, and fills my mouth with spurt after spurt of hot salty cum, which I swallow every drop of savoring the taste as it goes down my throat. My mistress then leads me back to my cage by the leash and locks me away until the next time she is ready to use me for her pleasure.

FoxyAngel
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Thats my boy!

you stay in that cage for awhile longer. Ill be pulling you out for your service real soon. Im working up a big load for you. Ill be yanking on your leash really soon to unload in that eager mouth. :wanking:

Patrick
07-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I'd love to make this fantasy come true someday. ;)

FoxyAngel
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Ditto baby!:Lovekiss:

Patrick
07-09-2006, 11:46 PM
I think I'm going to have to fly down to Florida sometime very soon. :D