View Full Version : I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July

FoxyAngel
07-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Mine was great. I went to Atlanta the weekend before and we had this weekend celebration with friends and family I havent seen in awhile. it was great road trip I went on with my best friend here. we just arrived back in town yesterday afternoon.

Im excited to get back to work. Im pulling the additions together now. should be up in a day or 2. Ive got some hot shoots planned for the weekend.

slavveboy4u
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
welcome back!! Glad to hear You had a good weekend

FoxyAngel
07-06-2006, 03:54 PM
I spent last night editing a picture gallery of Lana and a boytoy on the stripper pole. there was 700 pics in this gallery and the thing is she puts everything into every pose and pic. Normally I dont like alot of pics per set and can edit it down to a nice descent size gallery but I have to say this set is HOT and theres not many I want to delete. So expect a massive gallery of our beautiful Lana this week.

chrisb35
07-06-2006, 11:12 PM
glad you had a good trip foxy.welcome back and looking forward to the new gallery

FoxyAngel
07-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Thank you!

The additions have been edited and handed over to our webmaster. she should have them up by tonight or definitely by morning.