PDA

View Full Version : My Foxy Fantasy and Dream

Feet&DickLover
06-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Hello Foxy-
Have masturbated to your photos for the two last year now and thought you would like to hear my fantasy. I would love to be on my knees sucking your smooth cock. I would wrap my lips around your huge shaft and make you ejaculate a massive load of sperm in my mouth. Finally i would to suck your beautiful feet and Toes

Are you a foot fetish:question: please i want to know because i want to dream more about you.

Your love,

FoxyAngel
07-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Sounds HOT to me. I always have fresh pedicured toes to suck. I love them sucked almost as much as my cock. Cumming in mouths? Dont tease me... get your butt over and get on your knees and open wide and get you a mouthful of my shemale jizz.

Feet&DickLover
07-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Hello Dear,

First i am so happy to hear you.

You are always in my dreams, i can see you, feel you WOW...this is the happiest news ever heard...i'm from France, i know it's very far than your country but my dream is :

to have your load as a breakfast every morning and have some of you load on your beatifuuuuuuuuuuuul toes and suck them...

tell me please,

i never seen your guys suck your toes or a foot fetish action with your girls why?

do you love to suck a beatiful toes (man or women) when you get his ass with you beautifuuuuuuuuuuuul dick?

did you have a foot fetish film, i want to *** it.

i love so much i can do everything to meet you.

i looooooooooove you.

FoxyAngel
07-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi there

Greetings to you in France. If you were closer Id feed you my load daily for breakfast. I love getting off in the AM. thats my favorite time to bust.

Always have fresh pedicured toes eager to be sucked. Ill be shooting more dom toe sucking stuff soon. I dont suck toes myself. Im more lay back and suck my cock and toes kind of girl.

I dont have fetish films right now but the stuff I have shot will be going on DVD soon. Ill be sure and keep you posted.

Feet&DickLover
07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Hello dear,

I :heartluv: this site because you responds me each time, you're a love, i looooooooooooove you so much :heartluv: you are my :natur: for ever. i dream you every second but what can i do it's just a dream.

i never could be on your bed :Cry:, you'll think that i'm crazy i'll tell you i'm not crazy but i love you and i cry for real sometimes when i think about u

i'm sorry to tell you ... i :luving: u, and i told i can make all what you want to see you.

you love.

FoxyAngel
07-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Think positive! Others have thought they would never get the opportunity but has happened. perhaps it will happen for us someday and I will get to give you an experience you will never forget.

pipyr
09-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Hy to all!!!
Also for me your feet are a continuos dream foxy..... are very very beatiful.
I hope you post some foot fetish pics.

With love

FoxyAngel
09-08-2006, 10:19 PM
I will be posting more of my feet pipyr. I love it when HOT studs sucks on my toes and shoes like in the job Interview video.

pipyr
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
I would lick your feet after you cum in my mouth, omg is a fantastic dream
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::carrotdan:carrotdan

FoxyAngel
11-21-2006, 06:58 PM
I would like to make that fantasy a reality for you some day.

poppolo
12-11-2006, 11:30 AM
i dream come daween between ur legs and take ur feet up kiss and lick ur finger...i dream by this feeling when i set daween ur feet and u take it over my ass and u vinger it ...then u keep all ur cum over my body and u clean it by ur feet then u get ur feet into my mouth ? so u like this feeling?

FoxyAngel
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Sounds HOT to me.

poppolo
12-12-2006, 03:55 PM
so u'll like this feeling when i become all my life between ur legs under ur feet kiss and lick it specail ur pretty feet and ur finger feet when u cum over all it and i lick it

Footsniffer
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Foxy,

I would love to start on your toes and suck my way up those long, long legs. I have a major foot fetish and I could spend a lot of time worshipping your feet! I'd kiss and lick my way up the front and back of your legs until I got to that PERFECT, sweet, ass of yours. I know that there would be a cute little pucker between those cheeks just waiting for my tongue. Once you were satisfied with my rear service, it would be my pleasure to turn you around and service that big 9 inch power tool of yours.

Please come to NYC and let me lick my way from your toes to your hose.

Footsniffer