PDA

View Full Version : new additions.

FoxyAngel
06-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi Guys!

The new additions are up on the site now.

In pics we have some new models. Her name is Chyna. shes a cuty friend of TSKourtney from Texas. She brought her to town for some work with her this last visit. I shot Kourtney as a dirty devil. see what she does in her action set of pics in this addition. Also a new TS Lilie and her b/f from St pete right here in FL perform in the FA Doctors office. VoDBalm makes a solo cameo in this weeks addition. I shot a solo of myself as gangsta girl smoking on a ***an stogy this week. and you sure dont want to miss the action video of me and Ana in this weeks addition. I hope you guys enjoy.

Im off to see my family in Atlanta for the 4th of july Holiday. Id like to wish you all a Happy 4th of July. I will talk to you guys when I return back to Lauderdale. Kisses and best wishes!

Cleo
06-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Some nice stuff this week.

In addition to these pic sets Some great videos too. :)

Hugh Jarrod
07-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Is that Vo D'Balm in the pic next to Foxy? Just had a session with Vo in San Francisco, such a sweet gurl.

Cleo
07-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Foxy is visiting with her family this weekend so it's going to be a few days before she gets chance to read the board.

FoxyAngel
07-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Im back!

yes Hugh... That is Vo DBalm from Cali. She is a wonderful person. Im glad you got the chance to meet her. I have the pleasure of working with her twice. and looking forward to it again when I visit the west coast soon.

Hugh Jarrod
07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Please tell me you're going to work on her upcoming film. She offered me a part, been debating it. If you're in though that might be a decision sealer.

FoxyAngel
07-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Me and Vo haven't discussed shooting together yet. Im sure her and I either one one be opposed I would actually like too. I think she is D Balm. Ill write her an email and see. Ill mention your interest in participation. It sounds fun! I hope it works out for the 3 of us. you better prepare yourself. Im sure me and Vo together could really do some damage.