View Full Version : My Pic

CrazyMofoBoycey
06-26-2006, 08:08 AM
Hey Foxy, did you get my pic from E-mail?

The tall guy in the white, just wondering what you thought of the pic and the offer if you ever find yourself in England

thanks

CrazyMofoBoycey
06-28-2006, 04:30 AM
not even a reply :(

FoxyAngel
06-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Yes I did! I got your email with your pic requesting to be model on my site. I replied and told you in the email I liked your pic and thought you were very cute and let you know I had a regular model coming to town by the name of Nefertiti and needed a male to work with her and expressed if you were interested. your replied to me saying you were not american that you would love to be of help and participate if we were to make a trip to England. Im certain I wont be in England anytime soon. If you are ever in the US or state of FL feel free to email me then if you would like to participate in my films.

CrazyMofoBoycey
06-29-2006, 06:59 AM
ok well i apologise for my 2nd post not that i said anything bad but sorry anyway, it must be AOL playing up, this is the 3rd or 4th time ive not received emails sent to me

thankyou though for your feedback and offer, if I ever find myself in the US or Florida (if thats what FL is for) then I'll look you up

thanks again for your time

FoxyAngel
07-05-2006, 04:31 PM
its n/p baby .I was just wondering how you could offer to participate in my pics and vids if you are living in England. but if your ever coming to the US be sure and contact me. I would definitely be interested in u***g you. ( pun intentional)