PDA

View Full Version : A request for the members' section

yosi
06-21-2006, 02:05 AM
there is a clip in called 4wayfull.mpg which is the only last 4 min. and not the FULL clip .

the clip is about 3 shemales banging 1 very lucky dude.

the pics from this set are available in the members' section.
the part I love the most is when they put him on his back and fuck his mouth with their joysticks ( this part is not seen in the clip in the members' area )

will it be possible to have the FULL clip?

Cleo
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
I'll ask Angel to see what she has in the way of the original tape but that is from back in 2004 when the equipment we had to work with was much more limited.

yosi
06-22-2006, 03:27 AM
thanx for your quick reply :)

FoxyAngel
06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
I can relate to how you feel about that clip. That was really a hot scene. Unfortunately those were the beginng days of my site. I wasnt even shooting video at the time. I happened to have a cheap video camera on me at the time and all I manage to catch on tape was the amazing cum shots that those 3 beautiful girls shot on to that boys body and face before he shot off his amazing load. the full cum shots from beginning to end are there. sorry but thats all the footage I have of that.

yosi
06-23-2006, 01:42 PM
I can relate to how you feel about that clip. That was really a hot scene. Unfortunately those were the beginng days of my site. I wasnt even shooting video at the time. I happened to have a cheap video camera on me at the time and all I manage to catch on tape was the amazing cum shots that those 3 beautiful girls shot on to that boys body and face before he shot off his amazing load. the full cum shots from beginning to end are there. sorry but thats all the footage I have of that.

it might be a good idea to shoot a new movie with the same idea :idea: :)