View Full Version : Wishing yo the best

LittleAl
05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Foxy,

hi gorgeous, I empathize with you and I will say a prayer for a smooth and quick recovery. We wanna keep you bucking...

take care of your beautiful self.

hope tp see you soon

When's your next party?

ciao love

hugs and kisses

Al

here's one for your video.. have a spa attendant shave my chest and lower abs and apply soothing oils and slip your finger into my awaiting ass whle I suck your glowing cock... maybe you and a close friend meet me food shopping and we go home ...

FoxyAngel
05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a hot lil skit. Lets shoot it soon!

Im feeling much better Thank you. Im ready to start shooting again soon.

I shooting friday night and saturday afternoon with some hot new content of my self pics and vids.

LittleAl
06-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Angel,

let's say you really like my idea about doing a video, how would I go about following though with this. We've met at your christmas party and you thought I had a hard body... so, th e introduction had already been done.. I know I 'd enjoy having your hot cock in my mouth and am willing to deflower my ass for you.... just what would I have to so to make this a reality...

tall, blue eyed, muscular and at he moment horny as hell... i can feel the cum building up in me as I write.. dam ready to cum as I type.. you do this to me and I would love to reciprocate my feeling.. have you hot wet cum in my mouth . to feel you tongued intwined wiht mine

All fantasy I want reality.. let's do the video

AL

FoxyAngel
06-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Lets do it Al! send your pic to my email. Im sure I will recognize you. I always do the hot ones. Then we'll touch base on the phone and arrange our shoot together. I look forward to your pic and call.

LittleAl
06-14-2006, 06:32 AM
Angel,

Your soo sweet! Let me get an updated photo to you asap ( like today if I can pull it off) I am so excited about this opportunity.. I'm a huge admirer of yours and your work. You're an absolutley beautiful woman and sexy beyond compare! Who knows you just may open a door to a new chapter in my life....

get back to you soon

Al

Do you know a place where they'll take a photo of me in the buff? I liked to show you the whole package if I can, or do you suggest, just a head shot... ?no pun intended.. ;)

FoxyAngel
06-17-2006, 01:37 AM
Thank you for your admiration and support.

I look forward to seeing your pic. Sure Id like to see the whole package.