View Full Version : unfortunate events

FoxyAngel
05-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Guys

Please pardon my absence and the delay of this weeks additions. I had a series of unfortunate events. I am back in Lauderdale and working on the new additions. I should have my editing and my part done by tomorrow evening. I will make it a hefty addition for the absence.
I hope all is well with you guys. I will be posting and replying to you guys post as soon as I have finished with the additions.

FoxyAngel

slavveboy4u
05-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Ms Foxy,

just happy that you are back:)

Cleo
05-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Wow don't you hate when you fall asleep in a tanning bed for over a hour and then a herd of kangaroos escape from the local zoo and trash your car…

LittleAl
05-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi Foxy,

I have been extremely bust and I was wondering when you'll be having another event at Trixie's

Love to see you again

hugs and kisses

Al

LittleAl
05-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Can't wait to see you again sometime..

Loved your last party and I can't remember getting as hard as I was watching you fuck your christmas toy

i stood there and played with myself the whole time.. left your party wet...but not satisfied..

My fantasy is to suck your gorgoeus cock and swallow your cum....

I looking forward to your next party.. This time I am fucking sucking or getting sucked and fucked..

hugs and kisses

Al

FoxyAngel
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey Guys

I jumped the gun on this post. One of my unfortunate events is a pinched nerve (Sciatica). It happened 3 weeks ago when I was shooting Kats pics. The pinch is painful and runs down my leg. It does not allow me to bend at all. I thought the day I posted I was feeling a bit better and was able to pull those additions together for you. It seems sitting upright at the PC is the worst thing I can do for my condition and made it worse.

To my members, models, Clients and boy toys. Im sorry I havent been answering your calls and emails. I just want to relax and want to wait until this problem goes away. As soon as Im feeling better which Im counting on soon, I will get back to you all and put together one massive addition for the month of May.

It came back to me that FA was MIA. Ive always been the type to post good things going on here not the FA unfortunate events. I would rather you all know this moment of truth opposed to thinking Im not dedicated to my site.

The Housecams have still been up and running but unfortunately not very entertaining for those that inquired about that. Im sure I will be bouncing on my pilates ball, working out and exerci***g, working on my site and doing more hot shoots again very soon.
I will be sure and keep you posted on my progress so you guys can peek into the FA cams and see life as normal once again very soon.

Thank you!

FoxyAngel

slavveboy4u
05-18-2006, 10:18 PM
Ms Foxy,

here is wish You a quick recovery, we all miss You. i look forward to Your return.

Get well Soon

alex_ks1
05-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi girl,,its been ages,,have been on bu***ess,,but am glad to see you again...you dont change,,,still a #100

jamcity
05-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Hey foxy,
How's the Sciatica? Anyway, was just checking you out on Housecamz and you seem to be sitting down alright at your desk. In anycase, when can we expect a super duper update to make up for all the shortcomings?

Cheerio,
Your biggest fan from the land downunder.

FoxyAngel
05-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Yes baby. Thank you for asking! I'm feeling much better. I have been sitting at this desk working today. Luna our webmaster just stopped by and picked some galleries and vids to put up on the site. She should have them up in a day or 2.

Cleo
05-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Luna our webmaster just stopped by and picked some galleries and vids to put up on the site.
Let's see a sample pic or two.:idea:

FoxyAngel
05-28-2006, 09:23 PM
heres sample pic of Lady G's latest action set.

FoxyAngel
05-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Heres a smaple pic of Yasmeen and her stud b/f 's latest action gallery

FoxyAngel
05-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Heres a sample pic of my new girl Elice from NY. They were shot at a dear friends house on his chopper.

FoxyAngel
05-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Heres a sample pic of Tamaras lastest solo cop scene.

Cleo
05-28-2006, 10:29 PM
Kewl hat :)

FoxyAngel
05-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Im back guys! The pain is gone. Thank god! that was the worst pain Ive ever been through.

slavveboy4u
06-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Ms Foxy,

so happy to hear that You are back and feeling better.:)