View Full Version : new style

FoxyAngel
04-14-2006, 05:09 PM
I hope you enjoyed last weeks addition. I just adore the work of my dear friends Lola and Lana.

Im going to putting more of them up very soon.

Im going to change the formats of my additions now.
you will no longer have to search the current drop down menus to see which has been updated. IM thinking it would be best to give a variety weekly. example maybe 1 hot vid, 1 hot action set of pics and a gallery or 2 of myself or my hot TS friends.

The addition will be under a new drop down menu named latest additions. and they will be advertised on the menu per day they were added to the site.

I hope you guys think this better as well and be sure to post your opinions of what you think of the new format.

FoxyAngel

slavveboy4u
04-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Ms Foxy,

Great additions, i like the newest updates area, keep it cumming, i have really enjoyed everything in Your site so far, and i can't wait to see more of You. You are defenitely the sexiest person that i have ever seen. Have You ever met Vanity? the two of You topping someone would be one of the hottest vids ever, what i would give to experience that :p

Cleo
04-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by foxyangel
The addition will be under a new drop down menu named latest additions. and they will be advertised on the menu per day they were added to the site.

It's a good thing you don't write owner's manuals.

The new menu is called "Newest Updates" and is not a drop down menu but just a clickable link.

Here is a screen shot of the new menu
http://foxyangel.com/media/menu.png

:wobblyeye

FoxyAngel
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
yeah yeah! thats what I meant. lol. I hope you guys like it. I feel its much better this way and you dont have to go searching the different menus for the additions .also it will be more of a variety per week.
Thanks for posting slaveboy.

FoxyAngel

yosi
05-10-2006, 07:07 AM
what about notifying about future updates? and most important - when is the update? :wobblyeye

FoxyAngel
05-12-2006, 06:30 PM
I can go back to sending out the dada mails when the additions are up on the site. Ill continue to come to the board and announce the new additions as well.

Hows that?

FoxyAngel

Cleo
05-12-2006, 06:36 PM
You could also always start posting in your Blog (http://foxyangel.com/blog/). :p