View Full Version : whats up at Foxys?

FoxyAngel
03-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Hi Guys!

Lola has returned from tour and she bought the lovely Lana back to see me a for awhile. We have been working on some really hot content. We should be wrapping on thursday for an amazing addition next week

Ive been preparing my place for housecamz. they are voyeur cams. the first 4 are positioned in my office. in the bedroom. in the shower and over the stripper pole.

Housecamz is a sorority of Voyeur cams. I am the first TS in the sorority. you can view my cams there and the other cam girls on the site. I thought it would be a nice addition to the site. I can set up private cam shows and special events such as photo shoots and stuff you may enjoy. I hope you guys enjoy this addition to the site.

last week was pride week. I had some celebrity ***gers in town for the event. I wasnt able to stop in and post the additions to the site. It was my girls week. there is 6 new galleries of my foxy girls. I hope you enjoy these newest additions to the site.

action pics coming up again next!

Monday the 27th is my next party at Trixies. Me and my hot sexy T girlfiriends look forward to entertaining and seeing some of you there.

FoxyAngel

suntree
03-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Foxy

I have been checking out your House Camz and just want to say you are something else. Its nice to see how open minded they are and hope more girls get on there site. Oh glad I joined your site today also and had this chance to say Hi. Will you be putting your house cams on this site also.

Joe