PDA

View Full Version : sorry angel, but there are some things i can't take

CollegeJock20
02-27-2003, 12:11 AM
Dearest Angel,
I regret to inform you that I have decided to cancel my membership to your site in two days. For a college student such as myslef, 20 dollars a month adds up. For a couple months I thought I would be a lifelong member because it was you that made me feel comfortable about what I wanted in life, and there would always be new pictures to admire every week or two. However, the lack of updates has taken it's toll, and I just don't know if this will happen in the future. As a bu***ess woman, you can understand. I am not trying to threaten you with my leaving, just letting you know that I am disappointed that things had to work out this way. I will be going to a lacrosse tournament in Canada tomorrow, and returning to Albany the day after. I pray that whoever is resonsible for letting this happen gets a swift kick in the ass and puts up some new material before then. I would love to have seen those valentine's pictures, but it wasn't meant to be. Please have an update ready on saturday! It would just ruin my week leaving you!
Yours Truly,
Blake
:confused:

CollegeJock20
02-27-2003, 12:14 AM
I would never leave ya...i can stare at one picture of you for the rest of my life and still be more than satisfied. Wish i could remove that last paragraph, but it came from the heart.
Yours Forever,
Blake

FoxyAngel
03-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey Blake
I couldnt help the delay of februarys update. I didnt have all the material shot that I wanted to dislplay bofore my webmaster left for his trip. I will surely try my hardest in getting them complete by midmonth from now on.
Kisses
Angel