View Full Version : Being in the presence of a Goddess

livin in exile
03-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Imagine my suprise today while shopping when I came around the corner of the aisle and saw Angel and her friend brow***g :eek:

Just having Angel glance at me as she walked by me made my heart jump. As much as I wanted to say something though I figured I was creepy enough casually making every reason possible to browse the same department she was so I decided to respect her privacy and checkout, as hard as it was to leave.

I felt compelled though to come here and tell Angel that she is truly more beautiful in person than any picture could convey. :adore:

FoxyAngel
03-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I wish I wouldn't have made you so nervous. I actually am flattered and enjoy when fans come up to me and introduce themselves when they see me out. Me and my g/f had just ate lunch at Cracker Barrel. So it had to have been Brandsmart or Best***. I dropped and broke my cell phone so I was looking for new one. Im surprised you recognized me I was incognito. lol. I was wearing glasses, crazy hair day and all covered up. Thanks for the compliment and posting your FA sighting. I hope next time you introduce yourself. See you around!

Angel