View Full Version : what is her name ?

LittleAl
02-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Foxy,

hi beautiful...

Foxy, you brought a friend of yours to the Christmas party.. she wore a sliver h***** top with jeans.. Brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.. I found her breath taking.. I was wondering if she had a boyfriend and I do not remember her name.. could you please help me out?

I would love to take her to dinner and get to know her better..

Ever play match maker?

Maybe, you could tell me about your next party and I could reintroduce myself to her.

just a thought... thanks love!

Al

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:18 PM
She happens to be here with me at the moment she is is reading along with me. She is flattered and would be interested in seeing your pic to consider going out to dinner with you and getting to know you better. you can email her at asexyts@hotmail.com. She is one of my best friends and you will see her at every ***gle one of my parties at Trixies. Februarys party has been cancelled due to other major functions such as TS Pageants. The next FoxyAngel party is at Trixies the last Monday of March. Me and Vanessa both hope to see you there.

Foxy Angel

LittleAl
02-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks Angel,

I just sent her an e-mail.. the rest is in God's hands and yours..

I really appreciate your reply and hopefully it'll work and I'll get to spend some ******* time with her.

Vanessa, I love the sound of her name rolling of my tongue!.. she must have been a beautiful flower in another life

see you in March..

Al

LittleAl
02-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks Angel,

I heard from Vanessa and with a little luck dinner and laughter is right around the corner.

Al