View Full Version : Love for satin

euroharrold
02-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi!

I became aware of this site because of the couple of sets FoxyAngel has done whilst wearing a hot satin nighty. There are lots of people who love satin out there, just check out my yahoo group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/silknsatinmovies2

Would you do some more videos of you wearing satin? I'd love to see more videos of you wearing a hot satin nighty or even you dressed as a secretary in a satin blouse and you then strip off to a sexy satin slip!

Do you do girls or just boys?

I would love to see you do a shot where you are a psychiatrist. You are wearing a nice satin blouse and black satin skirt. Your 3 o' clock appointment is sitting on the couch. He is talking about the fact that he loves to wear satin panties because the soft delicate material feels so good against his cock and balls. You, a satin lover are so aroused that you stand up and go over beside him. You ask him if he is wearing panties right now. You tell him to take off his trousers and he is wearing a pair of little black satin panties, ones just like you're wearing! You start rubbing his crotch. You slide off your sexy skirt to reveal your glorious package stuffed into your satin panties. He starts rubbing your cock and balls. Then he takes off your panties and starts sucking your big cock. You take off your blouse to reveal a hot black satin slip that you are wearing. You rub your silk covered body and then you start jerking him off. You cup his balls with the blouse you just took off. Then you force him into your slip and you fuck him in the ass and cum on his satin covered back.

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
your desired photo set and vid request is very HOT and descriptive. I like that scenario. I will not only add it to my list but push it towards the top. I have been wanting to a video to match the "Cigar Servant" pics wearing a satin teddy. but yours sounds even hotter.

Foxy Angel

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:37 PM
btw my preference is hot muscle studs but I would be interested in doing some shemale on female content for my site.

Foxy Angel