View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day Guys

FoxyAngel
02-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey Guys!

I hope all of you have a Wonderful Valentines Day!
I got some flowers anonymous today. no name. wonder who my secret admirer is? I had a few options for dinner tonight. I think Im really starting to like this guy a met a t the super market couple weeks ago. I think Ill let him be my Valentine this year. anyway I will tell you more of my valentines day later on.

I hope you guys checked out the newest action pics to the site. It was a fun week here. I enjoyed wearing the leather latex dress with my hot muscle boy tied up for me to use for my pleasure. Damn he has such a nice ass. He's the one I had live sex with at my last party at trixies.

Lola from San Antonio was in town for some solo and action pics last week. I enjoyed her loc****om pics where she was caught masturbating in the locker-room after football game by the referee. she ended up touching down in his end zone. you know I expect nothing less from girls.

Im off to the mall to by something new for my dinner date tonight. I will be editing the matching vids of this weeks pics first thing tomorrow for next weeks video addition. stick around. the vids are even hotter

Have Good day everyone!

Angel