PDA

View Full Version : Foxy's Cock...

Justin Recluse
02-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Did I mention how beautiful Foxy's cock is? I've never wanted to suck cock before I seen her's. It's the most beautful thing I've ever seen in my life. The only bad part is that I've never gotten to have it in my mouth, down my throat, sliding in and out, in and out until she blows a big, beautiful creamy load in my open and willing mouth and I swallow ever last drop with a big, grateful smile on my face and I ask for more. I would then want to suck her cock some more until it was to full size once again and then I would ask her to take her fill of my sweet, tight virgin ass until she's cum in it as many times as she so desires...Oh Foxy....I love your cock! Your big, beautiful, hard, smooth delicious, cum-filled cock!

deepthroat
02-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I wish I had Angel's cock buried in my face right now!!! What a swell cock, er, ah I mean what a cock that really swells!!! That cock is really huge, larger than pictures make it seem, its a good 9 inches and the sweetest tasty treat for a reward that one could ever imagine!!! I love Angel's cum, yea baby. Angel, baby I wanna wrap my lips around that pussy pole again real soon, when do have a weekend opening?

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Lucky for you guys. Im multiorgasm by the time you rinse your mouth Ill be ready to deposit another load of Foxy jizz.

Foxy Angel

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Deepthroat I can always make time during the afternoon on a weekend for you.

Foxy Angel

kensterling
02-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Foxy
I agreee with both of those guys about sucking your cock, one of the best I have had in my mouth. But why rinse out that hot tasty jizz of yours, better to keep sucking you back hard and get the taste of two hot loads from you :)
See you soon.