View Full Version : Cool Thoughts

wyldchilde
02-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Well, me bein new here; I hope this goes over well. Anyway; given the chance, I would love to play a little with our gal Foxy....to just caress and stroke those long sexy legs, kiss your ankles while in your heels..........YEAH!! Foxy, it would be an honor and pleasure to turn you over on your front side, massage your legs, kiss you behind your knees, gently spread that sexy ass of yours, swirl a tongue around your inner thighs, slide it slow and soft in and out of that sweet ass.......then give you a nice long foot massage; taking careful attention to each toe; rub the inner part of your foot....some soft jazz playing and a couple bottles of wine......then, take you to a hot bath, soap you up, rub those shoulders; then finish off in a shower.....mint and lavender aromas.........this would be sweet. Then Foxy, you and I could take a little tart, share her, lick her everywhere, and kiss each other........we can take turns putting our cocks in her......well, hope y'all enjoyed this little idea.........;)

FoxyAngel
02-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Sounds Hot! what you waiting on? My feet got more excited than I did. let me know. Ill have the bath drawn. whos the tart? you can put your cock in her. Ill prefer to put mine in you.

Angel