PDA

View Full Version : more stories...please!...

defendlessly_fo
02-26-2003, 03:31 AM
dear angel, the stories in the site are all wonderfull,can you add much more stories like wild west honey or like that
love you

defendlessly_fo
02-26-2003, 05:37 AM
oh i forget to your diaries can you please just add something for that,
of course i would very like to be a fellow through your foot for this diaries

FoxyAngel
03-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Thank you
Im flattered to hear you are enjoying the stories. Most of them are written by fans and members of this site. Im sure they are flattered to hear it as well.
I used to be so talented at writing and putting my experiences and fantasies on paper. I dont know if I have lost that talent and ability to write my sexual experiences or just the lack of erotic sexual experiences in general. lol.
all my experiences seem to pictorial or website oriented.. oh how I miss the days I would go down to the beach to layout or roller blade and meet men and get serviced wherever it could possibly happen. That wild child is still in me just not as spuratic as my past. Im sure this writers block will pass soon. I would love to share more "diaries" with you. I dont want to tease you, but there are many more "balls" on the beach. Ive had a few hot "motorcycle moments" as well... and oh... the gym.. I so miss the gym and the "after workout activites" I used to enjoy with my trainer and a few other workout partners.
I met this past months male model at the gym back when I was dedicated to my abs. Me and him have a few after workout stories to share...wow.. Im getting excited thinking of it. I have to get back to the gym...lol...not specifically for the experiences I have been mis***g but did you see how hard my abs used to be?
kisses
Angel