View Full Version : Lola visits Foxy

FoxyAngel
02-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Hi everyone. Ive had one of my dear shemale friends in from texas visit me this past week her name is Lola. We have been working on some hot photo shoots of her. we shot some beautiful solo and action sets. She looked amazing it was so great to see and work with her again. We went out couple nights for drinks after our shoots. I wanted to show her around lauderdale has she me prolly the whole state of texas. besides the beaches and some fine dining we basically just went clubbing after our shoots. had a few drinks, a few boys and alot of laughs together me and her. She is touring and on her way to Orlando from here. any Orlando admirers look her up on eros.

Now that party time with lola has ended I can get back to working on the additions to my site. This one coming up is a hot one of yours truly. Im going to display the pics I took wearing black rubber Rubber dress and gloves in the patten leather 5" spikes. The extremely hot guy in this set is cuffed to black X weathering leather shorts and mask waiting to be used and abused by the fox. the pics are hot and going up ASAP The vid is even hotter and coming to next weeks addition. also this weeks pics and next weeks video. Lola gets caught jerking off in the lockerrom after a football game by the refferee and she touches down in his end zone.

My g/f just returned from the grocery store. we are having a bite at 2 am. from the smell of things Im going to have to do some extra crunches and lunges in the morning. Good night!

Angel

iwanttrannycock
03-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I was wondering if this might be the Lola with the ad posted on Eros . Says she is in Columbia, SC right now? if it is her could you perhaps post one of those pics of her in that guy's "endzone" I want to see what I might be in for if I go and see her. I wish you were here I know I would cum to see you!!!

FoxyAngel
03-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Thats her. She's in the Carolinas at the moment. She'll be stopping back in Lauderdale for spring break before she heads back to San Antonio. you Carolina boys should enjoy her there while you can.

FoxyAngel

iwanttrannycock
03-08-2006, 07:51 PM
What might I expect out of her? I would love to let her score in my "endzone"

FoxyAngel
03-08-2006, 08:04 PM
I think shes versatile but prefers top. Be sure to let her know your preference. Shes a good girl and will give you what you want.

FoxyAngel

iwanttrannycock
03-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I will do that and I hope to see you visiting one day. I met you quite a few years back and would like to have a return visit with you. You are so HOT!!!

drago
03-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Follow Foxy's advice! I met Lola...very recently (Carolinas), and it was well worth the drive to see her. She's hot, has a great attitude, and is very friendly. Look her up on Eros and give her a call.

Drago