PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a video with a pumper?

sflapmpr
01-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi,

I am local (Pembroke Pines) and would love to appear in a video with you as a vacuum pumper. I posted 2 videos and 5 pictures of myself for your review at your Yahoo group. I know that pumping is not a turn-on for everyone but please consider my request. We could even come up with a scenario where the size of my cock is not suitable for your purposes. I'm tied down and undergo a "sizing" procedure! lol

I might also be able to help technically if you are considering the brave new world of iPod Video. Both videos I downloaded to your Yahoo group can be loaded into the PC/Mac versions of iTunes and downloaded for play into the new video iPods.

In any case, thank you for being so sexy!

FoxyAngel
01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I checked out your pics you added to my yahoo group. It looks like it would make some interesting content.
I have never done a pumper shoot. Im kind of thinking how we could do a hot set with your pumper. I have to put some thought into it, if you have ant feel free to post about it. I would love to hear it. I look forward to discus***g it further.

Angel

sflapmpr
01-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Where do I begin? The possibilities are endless but how about these three for now (tongue-in-cheek of course)... ;-)

1. A science fiction where the gorgeous mistress is able to dial up whatever cock size she wants for her sexual automaton. Great quote, "A little bigger, a little bigger, okay, that's good, stop!"

2. A cruel Femdom laughs at the size of her victim's cock and uses medical tortures to increase his penis to a more respectable and usable size. Great quote, "How can I give you CBT if I can't even find it!" (lol)

(continued below)

sflapmpr
01-09-2006, 12:43 AM
3. You are a doctor and a man comes to you for advice on the fact he is unable to satisfy his wife because his cock is too small. You say you have a secret ingredient to increase the size of a male penis. You remove your robe to reveal your beautiful hard cock, whereupon you say, "...of course you will have to administer the medication yourself!" as he gets on his knees to release the medication for consumption. The patient then goes home with a much bigger package and satisfies his wife.

If you use time-lapse photography while pumping it will seem as though the cock grows within seconds. It normally takes me around 90 minutes to get to a really good size and then it's useful for several hours.

sflapmpr
01-09-2006, 12:46 AM
...and here is a set of pictures I put together to show the progression in size...

http://forums.newart.com/uploads/thesequence_414.jpg