PDA

View Full Version : Mandy

chizshc
02-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Angel,

I spent some time this afternoon with mandy in Tampa. She looks even better in person than the pics on the website. She told me about how far you and her go back and how you then, by coincidence, ran into each other some tears later and you've both become ladies. I don't imagine the odd sof that happeneing are very high. I had a great time with her. i saw in another thread here you're going to Tampa? Mmmm. Are you going to be available there? If so, when?

Steve

FoxyAngel
02-24-2003, 04:06 PM
Hi there
Im glad you enjoyed my dear frind Mandy's company in Tampa, we indeed go way back...Tampa is where I will be heading next as soon as I get caught up on some more of the local girls and plan out March update then ill be off. Usually by now I would know the exact date but being ***ce I will be driving there opposed to flying this time, I havent commited to an exact day.
I will be seeing gentleman as always while in the area and will post my travel plans here as soon as I know them. I would say about 2-2 1/2 weeks. I look forward to my trip and seeing Mandy and the rest of the beautiful tampa girls.
Kisses
Angel

chizshc
02-24-2003, 04:58 PM
Angel,

That sounds great. I will keep checking here for the dates you'll be in Tampa. I hope we can get togther there.

Steve