View Full Version : looking to meet

RobM
12-27-2005, 01:08 PM
I am a 23 yr old male in Philly looking to meet a ts I am in good shape and have pics but am looking to meet not have phone or anything like that. Does anyone have any tips on where to meet hot ts or do I have to fly to florida and meet Foxy ? Please let me know if of any ideas to meet and date ts thank you .

FoxyAngel
01-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Rob

I would be interested in breaking you in. send me your pic to look you over if you look good as you say. bring that ass to Foxy. I will fuck it and make sure you learn to suck it and please shemales correctly.

Angel

RobM
01-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Foxy. thank you I am a huge fan I have been a member of your site for 6 months and love you, Love the locker room solo scene. But I do no think I am ready for you only looking to be a top and I know that won't mesh with you. I will send you my pics though and would love to come meet you. If you got any Philly connections or suggestions please let me know. Should I pay for a "date" even though I am looking to meet and hope I don't need it do it that way ? Or is the only way to find a hot ts pay for a "date" ?
thanks rob

FoxyAngel
01-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Rob

Thank you for your admiration and support!

I would be interested in seeing your pic to consider meeting.

I dont have connections in Philly. I havent been there in a few years. I dont know the girls in your area.

I dont know any TS girls out there that arent working girls.

Good Luck. I look forward to your pic1

Angel

daddeeoo
01-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Sent my pics, I thought maybe you could help educate me. I'll be down for five days in Feb. Love to meet some friends and have fun together. See you... Go-Daddy-o!

FoxyAngel
01-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I dont know which pics are yours. I have many in my mailbox. can you resend and let me know it is you from the message board with this screename daddeeoo.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing them

Angel

MICHEAL56789
01-14-2006, 08:28 PM
what happen to my pics, thought i was first on the list.

FoxyAngel
01-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Michael you are first on my list. Im gonna email you my number so we can plan our meeting.

Angel

TSlover4ever
01-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Hi Angel,

I'd also would love for you to break me in. :eek:

Hector ;)

FoxyAngel
01-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Those of you that wanted to broken in by me send me your pics and call. Im ready Im here hibernating for the winter and ready to fuck til spring. :spermm:

Angel

mattyb
01-24-2006, 12:30 PM
U virgin guys out there, If she likes your pics, take Angel up on her offer. I went to meet her when I was a complete TS virgin, and apparently Angel took a liking to me, and sent me home to my Girl a much different man!!!!! Angel will have u on your knees, ass up, head buried in the pillow until she is satisfied!!!!!! And ofcourse, i luved every second of it!!!!!

johnnyboy
01-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Foxy, Im new here, but Im a huge fan of yours. I'm 29 and a TS virgin, I'd absolutely love to have you break me in with a bang. If you'd like, I'd love to worship you while you take my virginity with a bang.

John

FoxyAngel
01-27-2006, 11:21 PM
send me your pic johnnyboy to angel@foxyangel.com

Michael you are on my list. Im waiting to hear from you.

Angel

johnnyboy
01-28-2006, 03:32 AM
pics are on their way, I hope you like them, I really would love to meet you and get the oppertunity to worshp your every move

capricious idea
01-28-2006, 07:36 PM
id like to be on that list as well- ill email you my pic soon. i am coming down at the end of february. perhaps that would work out for you, ms. angel?

johnnyboy
01-28-2006, 08:51 PM
well, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write me back Foxy, it's nice that you make time for your fans like that! Hopefully you liked the pic and we can get together when Im in your neck of the woods ;)

John

deepthroat
01-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Having seen Foxy was a treat for me. The first time Angel buried that beautiful bare back cock in my face to a tasty finish. The second time Shawna was with her, after taking turns at polishing there knobs I decided to finish off Angel while Shawna took my cherry. ***ce that time I've seen Angel 2 more times and she has always delivered. But we have some unfinished bu***ess, I would like her to fuck me while I work on 2 of her friends to a tasty finish. Good luck to all who have not seen her, I know I've been thrilled to see her. Thanks Angel for satisfying almost all of my fantasies.

johnnyboy
01-30-2006, 12:19 PM
deepthroat, I have no doubts that everything you say is true and then some, Foxy is an incredible beauty, and I cant imagine any better girl to get my virginity taken by! I've even been going to the gym very religiously in hopes that I can bulk up a bit for her ***ce she seems to like her boys a little bigger, and I certainly dont mind puting in the extra effort to please this goddess if she's willing to meet me :o thanks Foxy

John

deepthroat
02-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Although that is Angel's preference that you are big, I've found her to like you better if you can take that meat of hers to the base with no gag. Angel is very appreciative when you swalloow that tasty finish and don't even spill a drop. I don't know what her diet is but she has some very tasty cum!!!

johnnyboy
02-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Well deepthroat, as I said, Im new to the game, and I really hope I can get the oppertunity to have foxy show me the right way to please a goddess. I'll certainly give it 110%

Justin Recluse
02-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow!!! Foxy's cum in your mouth... Swallowing Foxy's cum... Having Foxy's cock in your mouth... Swallowing Foxy's cum... Taking it to the base without gagging...Swallowing Foxy's cum... my cock is so hard right now!!!!!!!!! Foxy's cock...Foxy's cock...Foxy's cock...Foxy's cock...Foxy'x cock.... Oh that beautiful cock...

johnnyboy
02-13-2006, 02:48 PM
:D :edevill: you got it, nothing better than a mouthful of foxy's cock and cum. Why does FL have to be so damn far :Cry:

Justin Recluse
02-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Have you all seen the pic of Foxy as the construction worker where she has the hard hat pulled down over her eyes and all you can see of her pretty face are those beautiful big, lips; she's sitting on a tool box with her legs spread wide with all of her gloriously hard erection standing straight-up between her legs? You can also "just" catch a glimpse of her little pucker-hole as well. Isn't that like the most inviting picture you've ever seen? That pic just screams..."LICK MY ASS and SUCK MY BIG, HARD, CUM-FILLED COCK!!!!" Oh that cock...oh that beautiful, beautiful cock...!!!

Justin Recluse
02-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Tell me about...I'm in Fresno Dude...that's like the other side of the world.

Justin Recluse
02-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Did I mention how beautiful Foxy's cock is? I've never wanted to suck cock before I seen her's. It's the most beautful thing I've ever seen in my life. The only bad part is that I've never gotten to have it in my mouth, down my throat, sliding in and out, in and out until she blows a big, beautiful creamy load in my open and willing mouth and I swallow ever last drop with a big, grateful smile on my face and I ask for more. I would then want to suck her cock some more until it was to full size once again and then I would ask her to take her fill of my sweet, tight virgin ass until she's cum in it as many times as she so desires...Oh Foxy....I love your cock! Your big, beautiful, hard, smooth delicious, cum-filled cock!

deepthroat
02-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Foxy was the 1st TS I was with, the last TS I was with & the only TS I've ever been with!!!!! Now I would like her to pop my cherry, what do you say to that Angel? Baby please stroke my ass, ooh yea faster, faster. deeper, Deeper, DEEPER, DEEEEEPPER!!!! Oh yea fuck my ass again and again!!!!

FoxyAngel
02-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Bring it on over to me. I will give it to just the way you like it.

Angel

RvrsEngnr
02-13-2006, 10:03 PM
hey foxy.. I am interested in meeting you as well for a first experience.. I sent you pics.. the same as my username @aol

deepthroat
02-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi Angel, you got a friend to feed me while you fuck me? Lets ****** this Saturday!!! Can't wait til you meat my ass!!!!

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Always Deepthroat! I got you!

RvrsEngnr Im going to look for your email and respond to you.

Foxy Angel

devils1133
02-20-2006, 12:33 AM
Foxy,
I am in the NY area and desperate to meet you. I have never been with a TS before and I want you to be the first to teach me everything however would you rather me meet with a TS in NYC before to learn to serve you better? If so do you have any suggestions? Any girls I can take out for a night? Either way I love that you respond to your fans and your site is great. Keep up the good work.

travelinman
02-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Hey Foxy!
I sent you an email with my pics. I am interested in meeting up the next time I am down in Ft. Lauderdale. You can use me and abuse my tight little ass. Let me know when I should expect a reply. Thanks beautiful!

suffelul
02-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi Foxy, I'm a new memeber to your great forum. I just wanted you to know that I think you are really sexy.

I consider myself straight, but I would still love to have sex with a girl with "something extra" like you.

I'm still an anal virgin and I'd love for you to take my virginity. The only problem is I kinda live in europe ;)

When I ever come to the states I will try to look you up. And please give me a sign when you come to Amsterdam, so we can share some quallity time.

I will send you some pics later on.