PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Roxy

Chago
12-23-2005, 08:57 PM
I am interested in getting in contact with Roxy (Neffertiti) for a possible meeting . Please if anyone has any info i would greatly appreciate it !

LittleAl
12-26-2005, 08:44 AM
I happen to know she is in Albany New York.. I do have her phone number but I am unsure as to whether she would want that public.... she's something else..isn't she?

Chago
12-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Al , thanks for replying . I am sure she doesn't want her number public . But if you could pass on my message to her and maybe she will reply to me if she is interested ! And yes she is something . Thank you in advance !!!

Eduardo

Tranny Lover1
12-28-2005, 05:37 AM
Hi Al

She is something special.

Do you know if she´s still working with Foxy, because I have some very kinky ideas for some videos and some pictures I would love to ***.

One of them is at hard core SM video with Foxy and Nefertiti having serious fun with the dwarf Alex in there dungeon.

Hope you are able to help

Tom

FoxyAngel
01-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I love Nefertiti

I miss her ***ce she moved out of Florida. I hope she is still working and modeling. I would love to work with her again. Next time me and Nef are together I am going to jump in the pics with her and double up on some helpless stud boy. Any of you hear from her or talk to her. tell her Foxy is looking for her. I dont have number for her and my emails are not returned.
any info help me contact her email it to me angel@foxyangel.com

Angel