View Full Version : trixies party

eyokesh
12-19-2005, 02:27 PM
I'll be there. Looks there's gonna be a lot of us in the back. Maybe they'll call us out and we'll come out of our shells.

yum
12-19-2005, 10:30 PM
An overdo thankyou Angel. The party was a blast. It was my first time seeing you in person. My god your in great shape and very sexy. I was impress just how much time you spent chatting with every guy there. I'm sure most felt special. Talk about frustration? I was sitting in the very last seat on the other side of the bar counting the minutes. Would she make it all the way around? Should I walk around and introduce myself? Would I like it if some guy interupted me during my chance to be with Angel? Well she did make it around and I did my best to talk but My voice was 80% gone from a previous cold. I was trying to see an up-close view of her foxy ankle tatoo but she had on high boots with a red dress. Like others I was thrilled to be close but had no idea she had a show planned. She brought out a hooded young guy with a perfect round ass. They played on a bed and next thing you know they were naked. Angel It's so hard to believe You could performed at all. So many people were talkng to you. I would have yelled SHUT UP....... I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE :~) !!

Once again Angel thanks for a wonderful time. As hot as your pictures are ******, You are more beautiful in person. Looking forward to the next time, YUM

FoxyAngel
12-21-2005, 11:20 PM
you know it was perfect timing. I got to meet most of my guest and talk to them a bit. I think I remember you also because you were last and I was hoping to get around before I was called to start the show. I wanted to do my sex show before my g/f did their clo***g numbers but I didn't want to rush talking and getting to know everyone. I will probably remember most of you by face and a few by names. I believe you were a bit taller than me even in my boots. I think you were light haired and as soon as we introduced ourselves and met I had to go put on my ms santa costume and fuck my masked servant. now I realize you didn't have your voice. I thought you were shy. by the time I got all around the bar I had lost my voice as well not to mention the cosmopolitans I had drink that night. I remember being in the bed they had made for me and my servant. the shears were meant to hide me a bit but I think they were ripped to the side. I was trying to get my groove on but you are right there were alot in front of me and the eye contact was throwing me a bit and the room started spinning from the heat and the drinks. I didn't finish like I had hoped but even for me I wasnt use to such a large audience. My servant was very happy and will be there again next time. it was his fantasy to be fucked by me in front of room full of people. so Im certain he was happy that night.

The next party is Jan 23 same place same time. I hope to see you there and be able to talk to you a bit more. try to get a seat on the other side of the bar. lol. Thanks for the post. Happy Holidays!

Angel